Monday, July 29, 2013

July 26

Up at 6:15.
We both showered, put dogs in the car,  took R to work, took the dogs to the vet for cleaning and getting my dog shots etc.
Then to Norm's for breakfast.
Then to a Verizon Wireless Store, as I had decided to get Her out of the stone age, and upgrade Her older phone to a smart phone.  
That took hours, seemingly....
Then across the street to a JC Penney's, where we looked at, and bought, matching silver wedding bands.
We did not bring them home, as Hers had to be special ordered in Her size, though they had my size in stock. So we'll pick them up together, when Hers comes in, next week.
Then we drove around, as She gave me a tour of where She grew up,  stopping by the Post Office, where She gets her mail.
Then a light lunch at Coco's.
Then we picked up the dogs at the vet, then picked up R at work, and returned to Her home.
We packed up bags, and set out for my place, around 6 pm.
We had intended to make a 'class' at a dungeon near my place, at 8pm, but it was clear, we would not make it there in time, and ... oh well.
Arrived at my place, and I gave Cookie a quick walk.
...while She began playing with Her new phone, which annoyed me somewhat, as this was supposed to be Our time together, but I tried to understand, as I know I'm the same way with new toys and phones...
So I began to watch one of the 20 hours of tv I had saved on DVR.
She eventually came in, and while the show was on, started teasing and biting me... 
She continued teasing me, saying that if She found a drop of pre-cum, She was going to unlock me and have me ... have sex with Her.
The teasing continued, and included anal fisting, or as far as She could get it in me, and She got the pre-cum, and She unlocked me....  and we did have intercourse for awhile,  that ended around 0230, without me cumming.
I excused myself to go pee, and by the time I came back to the bed, She was asleep.

Scorecard
Cigarettes  0
Days since orgasm  9 1/4
Days In chastity  8 1/2  (this was all day, up to midnight...)

No comments:

Post a Comment