Monday, July 15, 2013

July 14 C = 8, (enchaste 77 hours as of midnight)

up at 8;20.
Morning chores, and talked to Her on the phone, just before showering, and getting ready for Service.
Went to Service, and home, dog tired after 5 1/2 hrs of sleep.
I had rsvp'ed to go to a LADs luncheon but I was too tired.
I called Her around 11:45 as She was getting up from a nap, and I was laying down.
I woke up ..around 13:45, putzed around, and went back to sleep, 15:00,  and up again at 17:00
We talked on the phone awhile, while I was dog walking,  then it was time for me to shower, and get ready for work.

We talked about Her return Monday night...while I'm at work, and that She planned to come visit me, Tuesday morning, after dropping Her SO at work...  and that She had not decided if She was going to unlock me, that day, or wait until Thursday.

I was, like, "Huh...?", but I accept whatever decision She makes in that regard, or in any regard.

While I was at work, we exchanged texts.

She wrote: "You need to know how proud I am of you.  This is the longest we've gone without seeing each other in quite some time."
 True enough. I checked my notes....
Our first time together was at a BoD party, June 1.  We did not get together again until June 11.
Then June 15, we signed our first D/s contract.
June 18, I was at Her house.
June 23, my house, we signed a D/slave contract.
June 26,  I helped Her move some boxes.
After that, we were together about every other day, either my place or Hers.

"Proud?" I asked
"Yes, Very proud.  You have learned how to talk about things that make you uncomfortable and not react so quickly, choosing instead to think about what I request, then react.  Before that, you would mope and not express yourself until I dragged it out of you."

True enough.  I think the first time was when She told me, She would be putting a play collar on me, during our time together.  For whatever reason, and I don't know what the reason, this freaked me out, until I had time to process it.

Then there was a time when we were texting, and somehow it finished with Her texting,  "You are being urnreasonable and trying to fuck up on purpose."  This was around midnight, one night.
That sent me into a tail spin,  and I ignored Her texts and calls until the next morning.
I did finally call Her and we sorted things out, and that was the beginning of Her redoing the contract, and eliminating the "Out" clause, that allowed either party to end the contract at anytime, just by saying so.
However, that simple editing of the contract essentially turned it into a Dominant/slave contract, which sent me into another tizzy, as I had to come to grips with my feelings about 'slave'.
In a short amount of time, I accepted it, and so, I am Her slave.

Then there was the time  two weeks ago, She sent a text : "Are you ready for more restrictive guidelines?"
This had me tripping and freaking out, as She was not forthcoming about what She was referring to, and asked me to come over for Sunday dinner, and it turned out, She wanted to start rationing my daily allowance of cigarettes.  We started that week on limiting me to 15 a day,  the following week 13, and this week, starting today, 12 a day.  But still, the anticipation of what She might have been thinking about had me going.

Then there was the time, very recently, when She just dropped, casually in conversation, "I will be putting you in chastity..."
 THIS came shortly after the beginnings of our relationship as man/woman rather than D/s, and really had me tripping, like does She want me, or doesn't She?
It took some conversation to sort out what She really had in mind, and had She explained it more when She first mentioned it, I would not have freaked out so much or at all.
Out of that conversation came the current situation which was at my suggestion, even insistence, that She lock me in, while She is away on this trip...  and perhaps during any period of time that we are not together.

The  texts continued with "You are earning privileges and rewards."
"You are too kind, Milady."
'No, I am fair and just, not arbitrary like you thought at first."
"Not to argue, but I never really thought arbitrary, but rather, I am new in this lifestyle, and had questions regarding the reasoning behind certain decisions."
"And you have performed magnificently."
"Because I've been honored to have a magnificent Mistress."
"Flattery will get you everywhere."
"You are my Everything, I followed my dream, and I found You."
"On that note, time for bed."

As of midnight,  77 hours enchaste
      138 1/2 hours since last orgasm.

and pictures: One is what 'it' looked like, when I woke up from a nap today,
 there other is, because She likes seeing 'naked Shilo' :









No comments:

Post a Comment