Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 17 C = 11 No chastity; 6 hours since O

Not much to report today, as it was a 'day of rest', meaning, catching up on my lack of sleep from the previous day.

I spoke to Her throughout the morning,  and we talked about planning for the, or my, upcoming weekend,
which begins Thursday morning, when I get off work.

The most interesting thing that came from the conversations was... asking me to write down what I thought was most important in a place to live,  so that when we all get together, we could talk about it, or see what we agree on.
...So it sounds like we are moving forward on that.

I collapsed into sleep around 1015.

Woke up with my alarm at 17:30... and began masturbating, which took about 15 minutes before I got off.

I got up, and let Her know by text that I was up, just as She was calling to check in on me.
Then I listened to a voice mail that She had left me some hours earlier, along with an email, talking about how upset She was.
I called Her again, and She told me about the new drama in Her life, and that She had finally, and sadly, ended a beloved relationship.

And She asked me if I wanted anything special for dinner at Her house on Thursday night, and we discussed options.

Then I showered, and we talked while I drove to work.
And I got caught in fuckin' Hollywood Bowl traffic again, the biggest drawback to the shift I work.

At work, we exchanged a number of texts, and chatted some on the Site,  and She finally went to sleep at 0300,  while planning to be up at 0600.   And I thought I was being sleep deprived.

No comments:

Post a Comment