Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 16 C = 10; end of chastity 112 hrs; still no O 186.5 hrs


Off work, headed home, took care of chores, walking dog, feeding all.... quick shower, minor clean up and prep.
She was on the way to me.

I was outside when She arrived.  I hopped in Her car, and we went out for a quick breakfast.
While there, Her Little came out, and we talked for awhile.
While there, She gave me an incredibly poignant, love-filled note that She had written to me on Sunday, and another note that She was going to post on the Site, sometime, and showed me paged from Her coloring book that She was going to give me, when we returned home.

Return home we did, and She did a quick inspection.
The washing machine mostly passed muster, except for some spots that I had tried to clean, but the spots refused to come out, or I simply could not see.
She said the oven needed dusting and cleaning, and the fish tank really needed a cleaning. I added all the above to my list, and we went upstairs.
Prior to this, Mistress had told me a number of times that while She Herself was a 'gentle caner', Her Little was not so gentle, even possibly brutal.
So, since She was still Little, I asked if She would be willing to use a cane, or canes, on me, and She was happy to comply.
She arranged the sitting chair, in such a way that She could sit on it, while my legs were stretched out on the bed, and my torso was over Her lap, and my hands were on the ground.
She started with a short Delrin cane, beating my bottom with quite a bit of glee.
She said She wanted the other canes, so I got up, and took down from the wall, my other Delrin cane, a longer cane, and a riding crop.
She started with the crop, saying, "This is not a cane, it's a crop," but She put it to good use.
Whenever my head went down, She yanked on my ponytail, saying, "Keep your head up."
Then She said, "Stand up, face the wall," and I did, and She continued, with each of the various instruments, moving from side to the other, while switching hands, and if my head went down, She'd yank my head up by my ponytail.
I was grimacing, and groaning, and REALLY feeling it at times She would hit too high, or right on bone...
Right up to the point when ...I was crying out her given name, " .... !"  "....!"  in an effort to put Little back under, and bring Her out, hoping She would be ... merciful.
It was enough for Little to say, "Go, get in the shower."
I paused for a scant second, long enough to get another cane stroke across my buttocks, as She said, "I said GO!"
I went, and soaked a bit in the cool to lukewarm water, and She, no longer Little, joined me for a few minutes, then got out again, as I did.
I dried off, and returned to the bedroom, and She took pictures of what Little had done.





Then She took pictures of my current state of chastity.





Then we lay down on the bed together.
And one thing led to another, as such things happen, and She was soon fumbling for the key in Her purse, and She unlocked me.   (11:00, I'm guessing,  which ended about 112 hours enchaste.)
And we spent quite some time lovemaking.
It resulted in a number of happy endings for Her, but not for me.  The O has not happened yet, for me, during lovemaking, but no doubt, it will, someday, soon enough.
I felt quite happy about it, anyway.
Then She repeated Her request for a birthday spanking,  Her birthday having been three days prior, and while reluctant at first, I was ready to accommodate, and I took Her over my lap, and smacked Her gorgeous bare bottom with my hand,  until She rolled over on me, evidently signifying She had had enough.
And it was nap time.  Of course, I had worked all night, so I'd been awake since 17:30 the day before, and She was just tired, jet lagged, from Her trip, and we slept, from noon to 14:00.
The alarm on my phone went off, and we woke up
She looked at my marks, said, "Oh wow," and decided to take more pictures.













While She had the camera, She took two more:






We had some very interesting conversations ...in between bouts of lovemaking...   about, what I would want if we were both Mono (I am, She is not).... I suggested, among other things, living together.
She even proposed to me.
She said, "Shilo..."  (well, She used my real full name) Will you marry me?"
... only because She knows me well enough to know what my answer was going to be.
Which was, "Not on your life,"  I think I said, which really meant, "Not now, not right away."

It was time for Her to go.... PAST time, in fact, as She was going to be very late picking up Her SO from work.
Reluctantly, I went with Her downstairs, watched Her get into Her car, and drive away.

I walked my dog, so I wouldn't have to do it later, and thought about a nap before.
But She called me, and we talked awhile, before I begged off the phone.
I managed to get 45 minutes of sleep, before getting up to shower, and head out for my Tuesday night class.

Class was great.
Then off to work, I called Her and we talked while I drove.
Once at work, we exchanged a bunch of texts.
She is having drama at home, which She has yet to totally share with me, but I'm sure She will, when She is ready.

I don't expect to see Her on Wednesday, probably for the better, I need to get some sleep...a lot of sleep.
I will be seeing Her on Thursday; She plans to meet me at my doctor's office for my 0900 appointment, with unspoken plans after that, but I think they include stopping at my place, and later, going on down to Her place, where I may or may not be spending the night.

Overview:
The caning from Her Little was painfully wonderful and wonderfully painful;
I am ecstatic to receive anything that pushes me THAT close to the limits of my ability to handle pain.
She did  not put me back in chastity, and even said, I had permission to masturbate to an orgasm once during the next two days (i.e. before our next time together), and could spend up to an hour doing so.
Maybe I'll get around to doing that, Wednesday, after I get home...if I don't fall asleep in the middle of it, which I have done in the past....

10 cigarettes for the day,   chastity ended after 112 hours,  No orgasm since 15 30 on Tuesday the 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment