Thursday, July 11, 2013

July 11 reflections and hopes

Just thinking about how the relationship between myself and Mistress has ... evolved.
It all started when Her offering to be my full time play partner, at least for whenever we could get together at parties and such.
.... that first time, at a dungeon party, on June 1,  during which, in two separate sessions during the party, She whacked my ass to black and blue, with some blood splattering, and even broke a finger (well, the finger had been broken before, so She just  REbroke it) applying a heavy paddle to my bottom.
... then a mere two weeks later, in my playroom, we signed an open, mildly restrictive (for me) Dominant/submissive contract....  and She beat my ass awhile....
...  and a week after that, at my place, we changed the contract to Mistress/slave, a permanent one, with no way out for either one of us,  other than egregious breach of contract.... and She beat my ass.
.... and the end of June, She invited to Sunday dinner at Her house and  during the wee hours of the night, I told Her, how much I love Her, and that what I wanted, really wanted, was to consummate the love in physical activity ... and She let on that She felt somewhat the same way....
...And two days later, She came to my place, which we had to ourselves, and made our first attempt at consummating that love...
..  The long 4th of July weekend, where I spent 36 hours at Her place, or moving back and forth between Her current place, and Her previous place...   unable to engage in close relations due to the proximity of others, but had a very good time...   and after I returned home on Friday, She came to my place with Her SO, and we engaged in another  27 hours of fun....
 ...  And She came over, alone, on Tuesday.... and again on Wednesday....
 ..... And in a few hours, I'll be going to Her place, to be with Her until I take Her to the airport....
.It was on Saturday, that I happened to say that, seemingly, in view of the way our relationship was evolving, it seemed like She was becoming 'soft' on me, that the S&M aspect of our relationship seemed to be taking a back seat to the man/woman aspect.
She showed me how wrong I was, by giving me a beating with two short canes, bath brush, and plastic paddle, on my bottom and the front and back of my upper thighs,  from which I still have purple bruises, some 78 hours later.   She pushed me hard. I am not vocal during impact play: I was during this session.  She demanded, "What color?" and I was able to choke out, "Y...yellow.."  And She just stopped.
She marveled at the damage done, and in the ensuing days, has switched back and forth from apologizing from the intensity of the beating to complimenting Herself on the intensity.

And I want more ...more ..more .. MORE!  (I'll put up no resistance....)

Meanwhile, I have SO many fantasies of scenes I want to do.
I want to have Her sit on a chair, as I go naked over Her lap, to be spanked long, hard, and fast, with whatever implement or implements best suits the position.
She calls Herself a 'gentle' caner.  No matter, I still want to be bent over .. something... and have Her cane
my bottom, gentle or hard.
I want my bottom to be throbbing red while She fucks my ass with a strap-on, or fists me.
I know that enemas are NOT on Her fetish list, as She dislikes any form of scat play,  yet I hope to find some way to incorporated punishment enemas into our play.
She has yet to use any form of bondage on me, yet I have a desire to be beaten while helplessly trussed up.
I own a humbler.  I'd like to see Her lock it onto my junk, and beat me, and force me to service Her while it is on me.
I also have a cock and ball pillory which has yet to see good use.
I would like to have Her lock it on my junk, whether I'm facing front or back, forcing me to stand still, while She beats or bites me.
She has yet to flog me.  She says, She is not good at it. I would be so very happy to let Her practice on me.

So many fantasies, so many fetishes....yet, seemingly, so little time.





   

No comments:

Post a Comment