Sunday, August 4, 2013

August 1

Home, errand, pack, shower, put stuff and Cookie in car and rolling around 8:00.
Arrived at Her house nine-ish.
She was Little, S, and had coffee ready, and told me a "secret", that she had told her near-best friend, a mutual friend, C, about our upcoming nuptials.
Well, that was interesting.
Then, it was sleep time, and I was out, by ten.
She woke me up to see if I wanted to go with Her to take Cookie to vet for shots, then get Rob at work, and I declined, and continued sleeping until they returned, 5:30 or so.
I got up and accompanied Her to one of Her monthly meetings.
We had a convoluted conversation about fast food on the way back, which resulted in stopped at Macs just for iced coffee, then CJs for burgers.
At home, She fiddled on Her computer, while I ate, and read the book on polygamy that She had just finished.
We had a discussion on who was taking R to work in the morning.
She asked, are you or am I?
I said, whichever you prefer.
She asked, what do you want to do?
And back and forth it went, with no conclusion.

I was asleep, 11:00 to midnight.

Scorecard
Cigarettes 8
Da


No comments:

Post a Comment