Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Aug 25 continued

All kidding aside.....  
 In the first place,  I felt like crap and it was a huge effort to move from a horizontal position, and in the second place, I am SO 'mono' that any kind of dalliance like this would never even occur to me,  and in the third place, it was pointed out to me that 'we have a contract'...
 BUT
Line 29 of that contract has long been broken? shattered?  which results in 'disobedience of the above' as stated in the last line of that paragraph, and as noted, should mean immediate termination of said contract.....

She returned to the room, while I was as much asleep as awake.  
She changed clothes, and said that K was on the way.

Who is K?   To keep it simple, somebody She knew from 30 years prior,  whom She recently reconnected with, and found out that he lived in the area we were currently visiting.

We went out, and met him in the lobby.
They sat down on one couch and started talking, and I sat down on another couch,  and closed my eyes, wishing my head would stop spinning.
After just a few minutes, She came up to me, and whispered, "Do you want to go back to the room?"
"Very much so."
"Go ahead then."
I feebly stood up, said goodbye, and made my way back to the room, and fell back on the bed.
She came in ...later...an hour, two hours, no idea......
She was ready for dinner, and walked across the street, or highway,  for something She could microwave, and returned.
She brought back Pepto Bismol for me, along with some relatively bland rice and chips, and more ginger ale.

At some point, soon enough, we were ready to call it a 'night', as  four a.m. was going to come awfully early in the morning.

Score card:

Cigarettes  0
DSLO   39 1/4
Days Un 16 1/2
Hrs until TW:  470







No comments:

Post a Comment