Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Aug 6

Home, after work, and getting ready, as She was coming over.

I met Her on the street as She pulled up, at 08:25, and we made our way to a local diner for breakfast, and we talked and ate and talked.

Then we returned to my place.

It was time for my special treat, as I referred to, yesterday.
I had chosen a caning session, while bent over a chair.
I already had a chair in place, with a video camera focused on where my bottom would be.
The length of the session would be up to Her, unknown to me.

She told me to 'Get naked and get over the chair.'
I turned on the camera, and ...did so.

She came up behind me, and began...whacking my bottom with a cane.
In a very short time, Little S emerged, as this is just the type of play she likes.

The session continued, with her switching from long cane to short cane to riding crop and back again.

After twenty minutes, the alarm that she had set previously sounded, signifying the end of the session.

She wiped off the blood spatters from my buttocks, and applied a band-aid to one spot in particular.

The session was intense, and heavenly.

I watched the video, much much later.....  265 strokes, in all.

I think, for another time, I will ask for the same thing, only with Her using a hard wood paddle ...or leather tawse, not sure which.

Then, it was 'bed time'.  I still had to get some sleep before going to meet my favorite Minister from church at 6 pm, then go to work after that.  And She had to get up to get pick up R from work.
So we laid down at 10:15 or so, with alarms set for 14:45.

We were up at 14:45,  and I went down with Her to Her car, and She was on Her way by 15:15.

I went back to sleep until 17:00.
..Up, dog walk, shower, dressed, and I was off,
And arrived at the coffee shop, a few minutes before the Reverend.
We talked for an hour, then it was time to go to work.

I chatted online with Her for quite a while, until it was time for Her to get some sleep.

I changed the status on my profile to show "engaged",  and She did too, and She also changed R's status to "engaged", just to throw out some confusion to anybody who might look at them.

Here's some pictures, taken directly after the session.






And here's one of me, when I woke up around 13:30:





Scorecard:
cigarettes   7
Days since last O :   20 1/4
Days /hours locked:  3 D, 7 H






No comments:

Post a Comment