Wednesday, October 15, 2014

10.15 Journal

I am not a 'fan' of spontaneous spankings (receiving), like "let's do this now, get on with it".
I prefer to have time to get my head around it.
We even have it written into our agreement, that any Merry-type sessions will be scheduled, with at least one hour's notice for any one of them.
But, I would not go so far as to say, that I've got a hard limit against getting an on-the-spot spanking.  
There's a time and a place for them, and much to be said for just the possible surprise value.
Especially if friends are visiting at our place, or vice versa.
..A scenario that has yet to happen... 
But, there must be other possibilities that suggest an on-the-spot is due.

Anyway, I intended this entry to be about non-spontaneous sessions, as I was imagining and remembering some of my fantasies that set them up.
...such as 

I am "at work"  (the " ..." means, it doesn't have to be that real, but might be during a roleplay), and She sends me a text or email: 
"When you get home, I expect you to do your chores, strip and take a shower, then get on the spanking bench///get on the bed FDAU///bend over the edge of the table///bend over the back of the chair///go stand in the corner 
  until I'm ready to deal with you."
 and actually have Her be awake enough to follow through.

or

We are 'out'.  Shopping, or running errands, out to dinner, out at a munch...  and she says, "Look at the clock when we walk in the door, at home. You then have ///thirty minutes///one hour///to get undressed, and ///stand in the corner///get on the bed FDAU///get on the spanking bench///bend over the edge of the table  and wait for me to deal with you further.

or

Just 'chillin' at home.  Then She picks up Her phone and says, "I'm setting an alarm for  whatever.  When it goes off, you will get undressed and //go to the corner there///get on the spanking bench//bend over the edge of the table///etc...   and wait for me.

There's others along these lines, in my 'treat' book, that's becoming a script idea book. 

I also find this sort of scene Awesome:






No comments:

Post a Comment