Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Tues 10.14 Diary

I was chatting with Her and others in the Spanko chat room for 2 and a half hours.
She said, 'Good Night' at 04:00.
Will the morning when I get home, be a repeat of Monday morning, when She was too tired for filming ?  
We shall see.                                                        (0500)

Out 06:33
Home 07:22.
I fed the animals.
Showered, and dried, and ...still naked, went to the bedroom, and got in, next to Her, while She slept.
I took the bed covers off Her, pulled down Her dinky pinkies, and start 'applying oral', which successfully woke Her up, until She pushed me away.
Then She got up and was ready to start talk about ... shooting a video.
I told Her about an idea I had...AND that I my best idea was STILL to shoot the main body of the video out in the back yard, and ... She agreed.
I got up, and went out back, to set up the camera, chalk the spots for the tripod, etc, and went back in.
I handed Her the camera, went in the bathroom, peed first, then sat on the toilet lid, and ... began stroking.
Not surprising, my penis did not harden from the action.
My brain that controls it knew what was going on....
And She opened the door, camera in hand, and said, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
"Reading the Bible," I said.
Anyway....  She told me to go outside, and I went, and bent, putting my hands on the first rungs of the barstool, while She set the camera, and picked up a small paddle, saying, "I was going to use THIS one for His daily discipline, but now he is getting THIS one," while waving the Zombie Killer.
She whacked my buttocks and upper thighs 36 times, and my yelping was not faked.
We went back inside, and I put together my Daily Meal, which included the delicious Christmas pork that She had prepared, the night before. 
Then, I uploaded the video onto Her computer...
Converted the file to mp4...
Took a few screen captures...
And uploaded the video to our clips4sale site.
I let Her input the description.
And I went to bed, around 1045.

Woke up once, needing to pee, 1345.
And I was too tired to get up to go.  Back to sleep.
Alarm 1730...and still on my back until 1745, when I got up.
Went to the toilet...there a few minutes....
Changed my underwear, put on socks, shirt, tights...
Etc 
Mixed up iced coffee, kissed Her, Good bye..
In car 18:22.
Off and running, and at a dead stop on the NB 710 for about 20 minutes, then it opened up,... and off to the races.
At work 1930.

I'm told it was a 'frying pan' before I arrived...
But from the time I was there, seemed like the pan had been taken off the flame, and was getting cooler by the second. 

HsLS  39
HsLO  39
HsLD 14
Hr UN 628 
Video?  Yes
Her DO YES

Video screen caps 












No comments:

Post a Comment