Sunday, October 19, 2014

SATURDAY 10.18 Diary

Up 0400 for P & S and fed the cats...
Up 0715,  fed everybody...went to toilet... dressed, made coffee,  went to the toilet again...
In my car  0800,  at work 0900...

A 'normal' Saturday at work....  no frying pans or fires....  

Out 1930.
Had to get some gas, had to be a Shell.
Looked up "Shell", found one on La Brea, south of the office, and I went there.
From there, I had a choice of heading east on Santa Monica, or on Melrose, to catch the 101....  quite a drag on a Saturday night... or heading south to catch the 10.
I went south.
..Some mile later, go on the 10.... at 8 to 10 miles an hour...all the way to the 110 south interchange.
On the 110 south,  did maybe 8 miles an hour...  up to Manchester, when it finally opened up.  
She called me at 2115, and I answered the phone with a growl, "I'm STILL on the freeway..."
She said, "Okay, just checking...I'll let you go."
Again it opened up, down to the 91, and east on the 91... exit LBB.
Hungry as hell, and figured there was nothing at home but bread (maybe) and peanut butter,  I drove through a JinBx and used our joint account rediteller card to pay for it.  
Home, like 9:25, 9:30, and I sat in the car, and called Her before going inside.
We talked a few minutes, and I went in.
Loud horrible music was playing on Tallship's computer in the living room, while Tallship and Stitch were sitting on the other bed.
I asked, "Please turn THAT down."
I organized my stuff, and prepared to go be alone in my room, which meant, grabbing three days of newspapers and a t.v. tray, and my dog, and going in and getting on the bed.
Tallship called out, "Dinner is ready."
I had no idea what it was, but I had my own, and I said so.
I ate, and shared some with my little dog, and read the comics page from the papers, and watched two episodes of Criminal Minds.
.................... 

HsLS  56
HsLO  125
HrLD 36
H L-up  36
Her DO   No 



No comments:

Post a Comment