Wednesday, October 22, 2014

10.21 Diary

Took off a bit early...0620....which seemed to help,  as I almost sailed home, arriving at 0700

I fed all the critters...and showered and dried and dressed, and went to the bedroom, and climbed in next to Her.
I dozed with Her an hour, and got up to fix a Daily Meal.  
Then, off to bed.
Got up for P&S and noted how warm it had become in my room, and She suggested I move to the other bedroom.
I suggested, She wake me up around 1700, and went back to sleep.

She woke me up, around 1700, 
and I came to,   and went to the dining room table, and sat sipping coffee, while watching Her play "Metropolis" on Her desktop.
And I wondered why the heck I got up so early.

Then She stood up, and said, "Shall I get a paddle?"
Well, finally.
"And the camera?" I suggested.
She went to the bedroom, and came back with hairbrush, paddle, and camera on tripod.
I suggested using Stitch as camera man.
I set up the spanking bench, and focused the camera accordingly.

We stood in front of the camera,  and She motioned Stitch to start it... and She said, "Get undressed."
I did, and Her right hand fondled the device surrounding my package, then She told me to mount the bench.
I did, and She applied 20 smacks to my left buttock, followed by twenty to my right. 
She motioned to 'CUT' and told me to get up.
I did, and She showed me the big long crack down the side of the hairbrush She was using.
She picked up the bamboo breadboard paddle, and motioned Stitch to start again.
I got on the bench, and I counted as She smacked...twelve times, then She motioned 'Cut'.
Our pit bull was sitting next to Snitch, and snoring so loud as to drown out the sound track.
She had Stitch put Donna outside, and we started over.
With camera rolling, I got on the bench, and counted out 45 smacks of the paddle directly across my bottom.


Then...She had me get up.
I uploaded the videos from camera to Her desktop.
Then moved them from one folder to another so I could find them.
Then I converted them  from HD to regular mp4.
And took a shower in the meantime.
Then I uploaded them to our clips4sale site, and left them for Her to add the appropriate verbiage.
And I dressed, and made coffee...and packed up, 
and three of us went to Her car, after I moved my car into the driveway.
Off and running at 1830, and at work 1930.

Not that I wanted to be, since my least favorite co-worker was doing set up, so I'd have to work in the same office as him for ... 4 hours.

Well.... got through it. 
There was one or two different moments when...  I just wanted to deck him, but he wasn't sitting close enough to me to do just reach out, and I didn't feel like getting up to walk across the room....

Probably a good thing.

HsLS  128
HsLO  197
HsLD   6
H L up  108 
Her DO  No



Here is ... my favorite video clip... one that ...back in my days of compulsive masturbation ...was nearly guaranteed to get me off.
This is just SO classic... SO perfect...   so much of what I want/wanted in a spanking...
If I didn't have a cage on my cock, I'd be getting hard right now.  IN fact, I CAN feel some pressure there.


2 comments:

  1. RE: The video... I just don't "get" it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is there to get? I thought I explained what I like about it. Now I'm confused by the comment.

    ReplyDelete