Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Tues 9.30


Off work and headed home, 0640.
Home 0730.
Feed all the animals...  and per an email request, took pix of my i.d. and I9, to email in for a studio I'm trying to create online.
Then I stripped and went into the bathroom, gave myself a quick enema, and showered  and dried.
Went into the living room, found another email asking for a clearer picture of i.d.
With a groan, I took a larger clearer picture of my i.d. and sent it in.
Then I went into the bedroom..
She woke up quickly, and we talked.
I mentioned the studio was coming together, and maybe we should start video-recording EVERYTHING to add to the studio.
And we got up...She took FIVE smaller implements from the drawer, and we went into the living room.
First decided where the best place would be under current lighting conditions... then spent some time getting the focus on the camera just right.
I said GO and She said what She wanted to say by way of intro, followed by "Get undressed."
With the camera focused on my from my neck to my knees, I stripped naked, front of my body to camera, then I turned around, and bent over the table.
She stood at my left, held the Small Chapel paddle and Her right hand, and said, "Count."
I counted 15 swats to my left buttock.
She switched sides, but used the same hand, and I counted 15 swats to my right buttock.
She exchanged the paddle for the red plastic WaffleMaker, and stood behind me to my left, and I counted 30 swats, squarely more or less across the center of my cheeks.
She said, "Stay still,"  while She operated the zoom, to zoom in on my cheeks, then turned off the camera and said, 'Done.'
I stood up....
and we went into the bedroom.
She was ready willing and able, and I took down Her Minky Pinkies, and gave Her oral, as She moaned a number of times, then grabbed me arms, trying to pull me up onto Her, and I obliged.
My penis was not quite ready, but it didn't take all that long.

We were having a ...pretty good time, when She told me to ... Stop.
She could smell cigarette smoke on me, and said, She couldn't take it anymore.

Yes, I borrowed and smoked, three of MT's cigarettes, the previous night at work.
That ended THAT, and we got up....
I went into the kitchen to start on my Daily Meal, and She came in behind me, and started a fresh pot of coffee.
I ate, I read the paper,  We talked about The Disciplined Husband's Forum, where She revealed an interesting secret,  then I went to bed, just before noon.

Awake 1730 by alarm.
Up, feet on floor  1750.
Showered and dried and dressed...made iced coffee... said my Good Byes...
In car 1834
 Hit the 101 in time to see the amber alert:  Accident at Barham, 3 lanes closed..
And the sea of brake lights in front of me.
At work  1935.

Sort of an easy night...
but then came ... the morning.

HsLS  13
HsLO  376
HsLD 14
HrUN 292
Her DO   Yes

Actual picture, taken at the end,  Tuesday morning:




No comments:

Post a Comment