Thursday, October 23, 2014

10.22 Wed Diary

At work until She arrived 0945, as She got caught in the horrible traffic heading this way...
We rolled out, and stopped first to get $4 worth of gas, all the cash we had between us... then headed into the valley,  to a Denny's before going to Her doctor appointment.
As we arrived, Sunshine emerged, because she wanted breakfast.
Over breakfast, she told me a story about Tallship that she was not supposed to tell me; she could feel Merry getting mad about it, and let Merry come back.
We had a bit of a discussion about it...
And went on our way to Her doctor's appointment.
Not much too exciting about that, and we left there around 1230 or so...
And stopped for more gas, once we found a station for which She had a gift card to use.
Once we got on the freeway heading home...  I dozed off in the car, and woke up when I felt we were on our offramp.
HOme...  inside...  She immediately left again to get dog food (and to see Her jeweler ...) and I hunted around the floor, and found the e-cig that I had lost, the previous night...
and went to my bedroom, to get some sleep. 
She came in to nap, oh 1730, and I woke up 1745,  and got up thinking it would be pointless to sleep more NOW, since I figured to go to bed early because I had to get up early for an early work shift.
I piddled around with notebooks...again...
She woke up 1915, getting ready to fix dinner.
I offered, and She accepted...and lay back down, and I provided Her orally with 'a few' DOs.  
We talked...
Then She went off to start dinner.
And I turned on the tv.
Watched the ep of Gotham, from last Monday.
Started ComicBookMen from Sunday, but got called to come and get it.
I went and got it, and ate it..
Then went back to the bedroom, to finish that ComicBookMen, then went 'lights out' at 22:30.

HsLS  152
HsLO  221
HsLD  30
H LU 132
Her DO  Y


Another favorite clip: back in my singular days, I'd jerk off to this one, fantasizing I was female recipient.



No comments:

Post a Comment