Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sat 10.04 Diary


and watched a couple Criminal Mind reruns, before going to sleep  0145.

Woke up, feeling like crap, again
She offered breakfast, I said toast only.
She said, "Cinnamon sugar?"
And I snapped, "I said butter only!"
 I was tired and hot and cranky.
Somewhat awake, 1215, having decided to watch the OU football game,
during which time I switched from a large size Day Timer notebook, to a medium size.
I sat in my room, watching, and working, and watched the room get hotter and hotter.
Game ended around 4; I finished the book work around 515.
And got up to get ready for work.
S & D & D,
In my car 1815
Fucked up traffic on the 5 then the 101
At work 1940.

HsLS 54
HsLO 54
HsLD 110
h UN 388
Her DO No

I dunno if it's the damn heat.... (91 in our living room, when I left for work) or my anxiety (I haven't taken my antidepressant in a couple weeks)
Since oh Friday, maybe earlier, I've been cranky, feeling crappy....
Lots of alka seltzer...   some problems with bowel movements...
real damper on our 'fun' life....
Not in the mood for sex or discipline when it's this fuckin hot, and I think this fuckin heat is a large cause of the way I feel.
Here's hopin for cooler days.





No comments:

Post a Comment