Saturday, October 18, 2014

Thur 10.16 DIARY

So then I dug up the 2nd season finale of NEWSROOM, from on-demand, and watched that.
And to sleep, 0130.
She came in to bed, shortly thereafter.

My alarm went off 0700, as I was readjusting my body schedule towards working an early shift the coming Saturday.
Got up 0715, and fed the animals, unlocked the gate, and other stuff...
Sat at the computer chair, around 0820.
She got up, we started talking about scenes for video; She got a notebook and started doing some writing...
And we talked, and I started setting up the living room and the camera.
Then She sat in a chair, facing the camera, and I sat on the floor, in front of Her. With the camera rolling, She described Merry One, Two, and Three.  Then She had me get over Her lap, for an application of Merry Two, with thirty smacks of a hairbrush.
Next video:  with a stool in view of the camera, I stripped off my briefs...and bent over the stool, and She applied 20 of the first implement,  while I repeated the essence of our Rule One with each stroke, then She applied 20 of a second implement while I repeated the essence of our Rule Two, then She applied 20 of a third implement while I repeated the essence of our Rule Three.

On to the next video:  Me, on the spanking bench.  She applied 20 of a fourth implement, while I repeated the essence of Rule Four; She applied 20 of a fifth implement, while I repeated the essence of Rule Five; She applied 20 of a sixth implement, while I repeated the essence of Rule Six.
Next video:  Me, FDAU on the bed; She applied 20 of a seventh implement, while I repeated the essence of our Rule Seven with each stroke, then She applied 20 of an eighth implement, while I repeated the essence of our Rule Eight, then She applied 20 of a ninth implement, while I repeated the essence of our Rule Nine.

Next...and blessedly, final video:  Me, in diaper position, while She applied 20 of a tenth implement, while I repeated the essence of our Rule Ten after each stroke...and so on with Eleven and Twelve, 20 of each of yet different implements. 





All that ...led to getting on the bed, me giving Her oral DO(s) and some intercourse, then onto the computer to upload the videos.
Which took some time, but finally got 'em done, and onto our clips4sale site, and I left it to Her to do the wording.
Then we paid some bills, and I started on laundry and what not.

I moved into the bedroom, to catch up on some DVR tv...
such as two eps of Law&OrderSVU, and one of AgentsofShield, 
..and got the sheets on the bed...
And went to sleep  23:30.

Sunshine came out at some point, while I was watching tv, I think, and when I passed through the kitchen, she told me she had made some fixes on our site, and I snapped at her, telling her I did not care, I did not live the site 24/7, when I'm away from it, I'm away.
This might have hurt her feelings.
Anyway, she came to bed shortly thereafter. 

HsLS  8
HsLO 87
HsLD 9
HUN 676
Her DO Y


































No comments:

Post a Comment