Tuesday, October 21, 2014

10.20 Diary


She signed off spanko chat, around 0315. 
After telling me, She wanted to do filming when I got home. 
Ha.

Left work 0655... hit some snarled traffic, home 0752.

Feed the animals...stripped, and showered.

Still naked, went to the bedroom, She was ... sort of asleep.

I got in next to Her, and She said, She just wanted to lay there awhile.  
  ...shocker...
She mentioned that She had been sick...getting up a couple or three times to get to the toilet, after She went to bed
Which cast any ideas in my mind of trying to give Her any DO.
We lay together about an hour, then She suggested we get up, so I could get my Daily Meal.
I did... not much to be had in the kitchen except peanut butter and onions on toast. 
And I read Sunday's paper... and went to bed around 1030.

Up once around 1445, mostly due to Her loudly talking to Tallship, and for P & S...and back to bed...
She joined me later for a nap, and when my alarm went off around 1730, She said, "Your spanking is scheduled for 6 pm".
I said, "No."
"No? Why, no?"
"I'm tired, I don't feel like it, I might throw up..."
"Oh, okay...then."
Around 6, I got up, and moved about,  going to the toilet, getting dressed,  making coffee.  She was still sleeping.
I went in and kissed Her good bye,  and was in my car 1834, and at work 1920...in time to go to the toilet again.

EZ night.  MT was doing set up for the next day, for which I'm glad, as the other guy who does is a lazy dope, and I'm training the New Guy RT.  Not necessarily for the overnight shift, but for dispatch in general, as he gets a feel for what all our shifts are like. I've heard that the supervisor DB has the idea that RT will cover my shifts when I'm on vacation...but I'm doubtful he will be ready by then.

HsLS  104 
HsLO 173
HsLD  84
H LU  84
Her Do N



A short clip of a classic OTK spanking,  the sort of thing that is always a part of any fantasy I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment