Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sat 10.25 diary

Awake....sometime...
In bed, most of the day, sleeping, not sleeping, watch college football....  running to the kitchen for Alka Seltzer and at least once, coffee...
Just not motivated or feeling like doing ...anything at all.

At some point, She took Stitch to get a haircut...
And went to Walmart...
And came home with a mask, that She intended to wear with one of Her formals to 'the party' tonight at the BoD.
She told me, if I didn't want to go, She would take Stitch....
Which was okay by me.
Later, She told me, She wasn't going, at all.
And I felt bad...after I saw the mask.  
It indicated to me, that She was prepared to go,  and wanted to go...and I feel like I let Her down.  I felt bad.

Spoke to my parents, around 1800...
Started catching up on DVD tv.
"Law and Order SVU", "Criminal Minds", "Agents of Shield"
Then while She cooked dinner, I went to Her computer, and cut some screen caps from our 10/21 video...  and started laundry, and had dinner while reading newspapers...
Then watched "Scorpion",  
Brought sheets and laundry in...
Watched "Transporter..."
Sunshine joined me in bed....
and we watched four eps of "Big Bang Theory..."
  and to sleep,  0130.


HsLS  224
HsLO  293
HsLD  102
H L-UP 204
Her DO  NO

No comments:

Post a Comment