Sunday, October 19, 2014

FRI 10.17 Diary

UP with the assistance of my alarm, 0800 or so..
Into the kitchen, and fed the animals.
Back to the bedroom,  where She said, "I want you to think about me while I'm gone..."  
And She had me stretch out over Her lap, as Her legs were extended straight out on the bed, and She applied 40 whacks of the small church paddle, followed by 40 whacks of the Lollipop hairbrush.
I got up,  and between Her legs, and provided Her orally with Her Daily Orgasm...
Then as I laid flat on my stomach, stretched vertically along the bed, She applied another 40 smacks of the tan Stinger paddle (the one shown in the pic below), then 20 of the Waffle maker to my seat spot and upper thighs, then 30 of the big church paddle to my middle, lower thighs.
And we got up, and She started packing,  and got sidetracked on a quest to find jewelry that She knew was stashed in a bag, somewhere. 
In time, She found the bag and the jewelry, and started going through it....when I thought She shoulda been packing.
During packing, She got some footie jamas out of a drawer, and it was enough to bring Sunshine out, who continued packing.
I suggested that Merry should be doing the packing, and she found the short riding crop that resides in this bedroom, and she said, "Let me use this on you, and I'll let Merry come back."
I said, "No!" and then after a minute, I said, "Okay."
And she said, "A hunnerd..!"
I growled, and bent over the edge of the bed.
She varied the strokes quite a bit from hard to very light... 
And she got tired after 75, and stopped.
And she let Merry come back.
Who continued with Her packing, and finished, and I took bags to Her car.
Without Her so saying, I went and put on a chastity device, because I knew it was expected of me, and did not want to burn more of Her time, waiting for Her to tell me.
She departed, around 12:40.
I pulled all the rugs and mats out of my bedroom, and took them outside to be washed.
While doing that laundry, and my own, I swept out my bedroom floor, then mopped it.
Finished, I sat down in my chair, around 14:00 for a short nap.
Then I got up, went to Her computer, and began pulling screen caps from our recent bunch of videos. 
And I posted many of the screen caps on my blog, and Fet.
That took awhile..
Then I emptied the dishwasher,   continued with laundry...
Stitch arrived home from work....
I took a shower,  
And retreated to my room to start watching tv programs stored on the DVR.
"Agents of Shield"
"Gotham"
"Scorpion" x 3
Then I put all my laundry away...
And watched "Comic Book Men".
And to sleep, around midnight.

HsLS 32
HsLO 101
HsLD  12
Hr UN  688
Hr L    12
Her DO  yes






No comments:

Post a Comment