Tuesday, October 28, 2014

10.27 Monday Diary

OUT 0635...home 0738.

I fed the animals....stripped, and showered, and naked, went to the bedroom, and climbed in next to Her.
She woke up almost immediately, and we talked about...filming.
First I offered Her 'something', and She said, "Hang on."
She got up, and went to pee, and came back and got on the bed, 
and I got down on Her tightly closed legs, and orally provided Her with a number of orgasms.
THEN, I got up, and took the videocamera into the other bedroom.
In time, She entered, carrying various implements She had selected, and suggested to Tallship, still asleep in that bed, that he go... elsewhere.
It took a long time to figure out the camera angle, and figure out the lighting...but She found such that satisfied Her, and we began:
Video 1:  Me in white panties, which She has me take down, and She fondles my junk, still in a chastity device, then has me get on bed FDAU, and She applies 40 of the heavy wooden paddle.
Video 2:  Me in black panties, which She has me take down, and She fondles my junk, then me on the bed FDAU, and She applies 80 smacks of the wood lollipop paddle.
Video 3:  Me standing upright..and She applied 20+ smacks of the small church paddle to my mons pubis.... Errrgh.
Camera off: It colored red and purple quickly, and She took me out to show Her artwork to Tallship, then to Coco, who was in her room.
Video 4: Me in diaper position, fondling myself;' then She used the short Delrin cane, applying strokes to my sit spot, and upper thighs, and my taint.

Then...I attached the camera to Her computer, and it took awhile to load the videos up to the 'dropbox.'
And it took quite awhile to convert the videos from the HD that the camera provides to regular MP4.
Then I was able to load each video onto our clips4sale site, and left it with Her to add the titles and descriptions.
And, I finally got to bed, 1300 ish.
And up 1800ish.
A quick dress up...a long time on the toilet....
A kiss for Her, good bye..
And in my car 1843.
Traffic bad, good, bad on the 710,  okay on the 101.
Exit SMon....and ran into a closure on SMon due to a busted water main....errgh.
At work 1943.

Not much to fret about at work..
And still training the new guy, RT. 

HsLS  272
HsLO  341
HsLD  13
H L-up  252
Her DO  YES

No comments:

Post a Comment