Monday, October 27, 2014

Sunday 10.26 Diary

Up 02:45, P&S
Up again 0530, P&S

Kind of awake 1030, when She offered breakfast; I accepted toast and coffee....  and sat down with Sunday's paper.
And went to the toilet, again and again and again.
Not diarrhea... each time was a 'full' BM of some kind.
I have no idea where it kept coming from.
After four such trips, I showered and dressed...
and had to go, again.

I got to my car, 1400,  stopped for gas,  and arrived at work 15:25, and went ...to the toilet.

And then, to work..

Busy night.
Not stupid-busy, but busy enough.
And with a trainee, who is working with me, will be working with me, on overnights for awhile, with a view towards being my replacement when I go on vacation.
  Heh.

HsLS  248
HsLO  317
HsLD  126
H L-UP  228
Her DO  NO


No comments:

Post a Comment