Monday, October 20, 2014

SUNDAY 10.19

Then I watched an ep of the new series, "Transporter." 
And lights out, to sleep  01:15.

UP for P&S, 0500.
Awake 0800... but not enough to get up.
Up and moving 11:30.
TO the toilet.
Stripped the bed (putting the sheets out of reach)
Emptied and cleaned the commode.
Fed the cats.
Showered, dried, dressed...
They were having breakfast when I emerged.
I thought I saw hot coffee in the container when I glanced at it, but it was empty when I took a cup to it.
I made iced coffee...
And went to the toilet, again...
Got in my car, 1245.
And at work, 1355...where I went to the toilet again.

Not a 'busy' day at work for 'today' or tomorrow.
I did set up for tomorrow.   
Then kinda 'took over' running tonight's work.
I was working next to MT, and she doesn't mind that, a bit.

HsLS 80
HsLO 149
HsLD 60
H L-UP 60
Her DO  NO




No comments:

Post a Comment