Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Monday 10.06 Diary

After a nerve-wracking morning....   which I told Her about when I got home, and managed to forget about as I write this, 
off work and in car 0630, and home 0724.
I fed all the critters, cleaned some dishes in the sink, took a shower, and went to the bedroom.
She was kinda asleep, but I woke Her by pulling down Her kinky pinkies, and proceeded to give Her the DO, orally.
After some number of them, She was pulling me up to mount Her, but my penis was flaccid, and no amount of manipulation would get it going.
So I gave up, and we lay together talking, and She asked, what was so bad about my work shift, and I told Her...
Then we got up to go to kitchen, as I prepared my Daily Meal... and She rebuked me for taking the aluminum foil off of a pan wrong, in such a manner that it could not be reused...
Anyway, then I sat at the table, and ate while reading the Sunday paper.
And excused myself to bed,  1015.
and UP 1300, for nasty diarrhea, which I attribute to the soy sauce that I liberally sprinkled on the chicken and stuffing I had eaten then pee and snack...and back to bed.
Alarm 1730...Her first call to wake me, 1740...
Got my feet on the floor 1750.
Went to the bathroom, strained at pooping out whatever was left in me, then took a short shower and dried and dressed...
Her phone rang...from a friend, as I was getting ready to leave, and I kissed Her, good bye, while She talked on the phone. 
In my car 1840, and saw and remembered that I needed gas, and stopped at the station on the way for $15 worth...and headed on to work, arriving 1940.

The night was dispatched out. The last ride was on the board for 2200.... so, eeeasy night.
And as I write this,  easy morning (Tuesday) also.

HsLS  14
HsLO  36
HSLD 158
Hr UN  43
HER DO  yes




1 comment: