Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fri 10.03


And decided, doing the paperwork for the SSA had to be done, so I did it, while asking Her to print out some checking account statements.
Updated the last of the clips
And headed to bed 0245.
She didn't follow.
I was in bed, and feeling aroused, so I went back to Her, and asked Her to join me.
She did.
I gave Her oral satisfaction, then I climbed aboard, and ...I came!
I cleaned Her up,  put another sheet over the very wet spot, and we slept ...0315
I was up at 0400 for P & S and back to sleep.
And up 0845.
Fed the animals; we S & D & D...
and went off to Her monthly or so visit with Her psychiatrist, and had a good enough chat with him.
and went across the street to a coffee shop for brunch.
Then stopped at the LB PO to mail the envelope to the SSA, and made a deposit at WF, and returned home.
I went to the toilet, gave myself a nozzle enema to get clean, and went to my car.
First had to get SOME gas,  then off to a Firestone, because I needed a new tire, and general service.
I bought a new set of tires, that were not in stock, so I was quoted two hours, all in all...
which is what it took, almost to the minute.
Home around 1600...
Stripped,  put laundry away,  looked at the pool filter..
Felt like crap..
Went to my bedroom, and started watching tv...
"Gotham", "Agent of Shield" x 2, L&O SVU, Criminal Minds..
Didn't feel like eating dinner,  just felt crappy....

HsLS  20
HsLO  20
HsLD 86
H UN 364
Her DO  YES



No comments:

Post a Comment