Thursday, October 9, 2014

Wed 10.08

Sonnuva...   if the stress doesn't kill me, then the other stress will.

These monster nights and monster days.... during a period that this business is usually slow and low key... are killers.  
While no one thing happened to highlight the drama, it's just that, with this much volume of orders, it's one thing after another.
Not to mention that She called my work phone twice during the night.  
Once, I was IN the bathroom, and I heard the phone ring as I was heading in, and MT answered; the second time, I was heading for the bathroom, and the phone rang just as I got to the office door.

The morning guy came in...things settled....I punched out for 'lunch' at 0800, and went to take a nap in my car...woke up just before 0900, as the 0900 guy was coming in, so rather than punching in from lunch, I was done for the shift, and headed home.
The low fuel indicator was 'on' in my car, again, so I stopped for enough gas to get home...and arrived home at 1020.
She was awake...and I fed the cats, and we talked... and I uploaded the vids from Tuesday, from camera to Her computer, then converted them to mp4, then uploaded them to clips4sale,  then put them on our site, one for today, one timed for released the next day.
Ate an apple while looking at mail...and went to bed 12:30.
14:30 up for P& S
1730 up for another P& S
UP 22:00.
Shower, dry, and dress.
Had some pizza that I brought home from work, earlier, for dinner, and read the paper.
Sat in my chair, and starting napping.
Got up to help make the bed when She brought the sheets in from the dryer.
And fell into bed, 00:42.

HsLS  38
HsLO  84
HsLD  37
HR UN  484

HER DO  NO



No comments:

Post a Comment