Monday, October 27, 2014

10.26 Journal ....A lost weekend.....

I had half a day off on Wednesday...
 spent, going to Her doctor's appointment....then home, where I went to bed..got up...had dinner...and went back to bed.
Up on Thursday...  left to work 0700, and home 20:30....had dinner, and went to bed.
Friday, first full day off: changed a dental appointment, so I could spend the morning taking care of budgeting and bill paying. Mission accomplished.   She told me, that She/we had to go to Harbor City to get NumberFour's prescription and take it to him in Huntington Beach. That morning, She received a Walmart credit card in the mail, so we made a long day of it, going to Her PO in RB, then Walmart, then Harbor City, then HB...then getting something to eat, and returning home 17:30. 
By which time, I was in 'a mood' and not a good one.
I went to bed, and slept through dinner, and then some.
And slept most of the next day, only coming out of my room to pee, and to frequently down AlkaSeltzer...and for dinner...

We had 'planned' to go to a dungeon party, but I told Her I couldn't. Later, I saw the mask She had bought as part of the costume She planned to wear. Which told me, She was looking forward to it, and I felt badly that I had spoiled Her plans.  

I declined several offers to 'do some filming'.... 
Even through Sunday morning. 

What the hell is wrong with me?

Well, maybe this: 

What Are the Symptoms of Nicotine Withdrawal?

In active tobacco users, a lack of nicotine produces a wide range of withdrawal symptoms, including any or all of the following:
  • Headache
  • Nausea
  • Constipation or diarrhea
  • Falling heart rate and blood pressure
  • Fatigue, drowsiness, and insomnia
  • Irritability
  • Difficulty concentrating
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Increased hunger and caloric intake
  • Increased desire for the taste of sweets
  • Tobacco cravings
I'm not sure about "number 4" because I haven't taken measurements, but I've definitely been experiencing the others.

And special emphasis on "number 9".
May God help me, I really think I am depressed.







1 comment:

  1. Just saw this now. I had read your diary entry before I went to bed. I'll gladly do what I can to help you feel better. I Love you.

    ReplyDelete