Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Tuesday 10.07

So...easy night, but so tired, that I clocked out at 0545, and went into my car, and took a nap, until 635. Then I started her up, and departed....and home 0730.
Feed the animals.... washed some dishes, emptied the dishwasher...
Stripped...   showered, dried, dressed...
Went to the bedroom, where She was so asleep, I just didn't want to wake Her...and I was tired so I laid next to Her, kinda dozing, with my mind swirling with the many things I had thought about on the way home.
After a bit, She seemed to be coming to, and I was ready, and I uncovered Her, and took down Her KP, and gave Her lots of oral satisfaction, and got aroused enough, that I was hard by the time I got my own panties down, and I climbed aboard.  
We did the nasty for a bit. I felt like I could have a big moment if I kept going...but decided not to, to 'save it'.  
Then I mentioned that the temperature inside seemed reasonable enough for some other kind of action, and she was amenable to some video action.
We moved into the living room, while I went about setting things up.  
Finally got it settled, and She started the camera, with a timer in front of my nose, and I bent over, and She applied some 60 swats of the dogleg hairbrush to my bottom, as I counted them, and watched the timer get to 2 1/2 minutes, and She stopped.
She cleaned up my buttocks a bit, and we started with a part two, with Her using the long skinny back scratcher, handle, for some 60 swats, and ended it by saying, "You won't forget to put down the toilet seat again, will you?"
"No Mistress, I will not."
She took a couple of stills on my phone, and She suggested I take another quick shower, which I did.
Then, while prepared my Daily Meal, we talked about things I had been thinking about....
  that Mom was offering to pay  for a video camera, as an early birthday present to me  
  that we could use all the 'treats' I had written up, as potential scripts or outlines for future videos...
.that I could contact BDL and get his permission to use the five clips that we did at his house, last May,  on our clips4sale site.
.. that the "Spanking Cessation Therapy" story, that She was indifferent about, I wanted to rewrite, into a script for a video.
..And I asked Her to pay one of my credit card bills online, and reminded Her about one of Her own..
..and asked Her to do research on Amazon, for a good video camera.
...  And I went to bed, around 11:30

Alarm 1745...and I fairly quickly sat up, and got my feet on the floor.
I went and showered/dried/dressed...sat on the toilet... made coffee, spoke to Her briefly, and then was on my way.
All the way out to the car, which was across the street... then  back into the house, to grab the Treat Book, which I had set aside, but forgot to bring with me.
Rolling to work about 1835, and at work 1931.

And into the frying pan.
So fuckin busy, both dealing with the night's work, and helping MT with Wednesday's set up....  
Errgh. 

HsLS  14
HsLO 60
HsLD 13
H UN  460
HER DO  Yes







No comments:

Post a Comment