Sunday, February 2, 2014

01.30 Diary

Up 0900,  and I did not much of anything,  due to stomach problems.
It finally dawned on me, much later, this was gastritis,  meaning not IN my stomach, but in the lining of my stomach.....  and it's been giving me fits since   Monday night, the 27th...

She went to an appointment with D, and I paid bills online, etc.
I showered and dressed, and when She got home, we went out shopping....
First to Home Depot, where we ordered a security door....
Then a Petsomething, for a crate for our Pit Bull
Then to a Dollar General next door, for random shopping...
Then a Von's for dinner type shopping....
and home.

She made dinner....  several dinners, one for me, one for Her, one for R and D....

and went to bed together, around 23:30

HsLO  230 
HsLS  206
HsLB  145
D un 30 this month



No comments:

Post a Comment