Wednesday, February 5, 2014

02.04 Diary....

Left work shortly after 0630...
Stopped at a Ralph's on the way for some shopping that I hoped would help with gastritis...
Home, about 0810.

I fed the animals, scooped a couple litter boxes.....

I undressed,  put on a robe, and checked in on Her.
She was awake, and understood, I really needed to get to bed, straightaway.
So of course, I sat down on the bed next to Her, and we talked for an hour.

Then we went to the kitchen.
She had coffee, and a bowl of dry Cheerios   No milk, no sugar, no nothin' on top.   I think there's a law against that, or ...there should be.
Meanwhile, I had  ham on toast, along with a salad concoction of  1 diced apple;  two garlic cloves cut in half (I honestly did not know what a 'clove' of garlic was, 'til this morning, nor did I have a clue what raw garlic was going to taste like),  one stalk of celery, chopped;  a handful of almond, all liberally coated in extra virgin olive oil....None of which has ever been part of my normal diet, but all of these ingredients ..except the celery which was just growing older in the fridge, so I chopped up a stalk and threw it in the bowl...   were selected for either their alkali-forming potential, or their potential effect on H Pylori.

She showered....   and I heard Her moan in climax as She was directing the water stream from the the movable shower-head to ...between Her legs.....
We talked a little as She dressed,  until She left for work.....
And I went to sleep....   1100 ish.

Up 1740.
So that She was napping....
Showered, dressed,  fed three cats and a dog....
Woke Her up,  because we had decided that She would take me to work...and come back to get me at 10:00, to go to my doctor at 11:20.  
She got up, to go pee.... and that's when R, who was going with us, decided it was time to change clothes.
I mean, seriously........
Now??
  She and I went to the car...and waited.   She was ready to ...leave without him... which I think is what he wanted, anyway...   he was only going, because She dislikes driving alone-at night-on the freeway.
Then She realized, She left Her phone in the bedroom, so I went to get it, and as I was coming out, so was R, and we were all in the car, and on the way.

I got to work, 1930,  and She (and he) headed out.

Work...not significantly easy ...or hard...   

Around midnight...0030, She called on the phone.... curious why I wasn't in the S-chat room.
I just had other things to do, mostly work related.
I did log in then, and we chatted ...some.
She told me about a thread on FL that She wanted me to reply to.
Too tired now, but I'll get to it.
She signed off 01:30 or so....

HsLO  350
HsLS  69
HsLB  265
D un   7-31-4


 



No comments:

Post a Comment