Sunday, February 9, 2014

02.07 Diary

.Awake  0930.
Up for breakfast.
Back to bed, for sex.

Showered and dressed, and I got in my car to pick up Her son, Dy, in HB.
I brought him back to the house, and She got in the car, with my little chihuahua, Cookie.
We went to his doctor's office in HC, and they got out, then I went on to Her regular vet in Tr to get Cookie a follow up bordetella shot, which took maybe 10 minutes, in and out.
Then I went further up the road, to a Vitamin Shoppe, where I was able to get mastic gum extract, at which point, She called me, ready to go.   I said I was a ways away, and She said, they would walk across the street to another clinic, for a blood draw.
I was still driving towards them when She called, saying they were ready. 
I pulled in, and they got in the car, and we began the drive home.....
We arrived shortly after 17:00.
She took Dy to a supermarket......  and returned.....
And we all got in my car to go to HB for dinner.
We arrived, I realized my purse was missing, setting me off into some kind of panic, so I drove us all back home, and went in, and found it on the dining room table...
Then we went back to HB...and had dinner.
Then we took Dy back home to HB.
And returned home, as She and R slept in the car  and I was almost sleeping at the wheel.
We made it home safely, and were in bed at about 22:00.

HsLO 422
HsLS  12
HsLB  337 
Days Un  7-31-7

No comments:

Post a Comment