Tuesday, February 4, 2014

02.03 Diary

Off work 0630...... home about 0740.
Chores and feeding....
Undressed, no shower.....  went into Her room, hoping to just eat and go to bed, but She requested I get in bed with Her for a bit,  so I did.
We dozed, and got up after an hour or so....
I made dinner..... then as She was getting ready to go to work, we had a mad panicky scramble as She was looking for paperwork having to do with Her CPAP......
Finally found it,  and I went to sleep, shortly after She left for work.

She woke me up when I was not ready to get up, around 1700, and I dozed until 1735, and got up and showered and dressed....and sat on the toilet, like three times.
In the car, and back inside the house to use the toilet  AGAIN.

UGH.
This stomach problem has been a pain and a nuisance.

I  arrived at work  1940...and immediately went to the toilet.
And besides working, did some research on
gastritis
Bile reflux
H Pylori infection.

I gotta see my doctor.

Easy mid shift but with delays from the east coast,  I had a dozen drivers meeting arrivals after midnight, up to 3 am;  then a stupid-busy morning, with MANY drivers coming in for cars in the morning.
Ugh....

Hope to go home, and go quickly to bed, as  my LONG shift is upcoming, Tuesday night to Wednesday morning.  




No comments:

Post a Comment