Friday, February 28, 2014

02.26 Diary

...at work until 0900,  and I gave up, too tired, and left,  1/2 hour early.
C count from 00 to 09:   3

And I headed for a 1300 appntment in I'wood.
Making the 75 minute drive home,  say home 1015, then leaving  home at 1130 to get to the apptment just seemed silly.....
On the way, the alarm I set for 0930 went off, and I called Merry.
She was awake, had been for hours, after the barking dogs woke Her up, and after they woke Her up, they went back to sleep, but She couldn't.
I arrived at the place 0945
C count to here:   2
I scoped it out, made sure I was in the right place, etc.
Then I reclined the chair in my car, and went to sleep.
I woke up once at 1130.... looked around, went back to sleep til 12.45.
I got up, walked across to the street, and stood in line.
The line started moving, and we all slowly went inside.
Every person had to be pre-checked by a window clerk ( five of them working) and there were 96 people.
Then we moved into a much larger room....and sat and listened to a bored clerk try to make her job and ours sound interesting and exciting.  After twenty minutes of that, she put on a state-mandated DVD for all of us to watch.  The lights went down, the DVD played on the projected screen, and I went to sleep, sitting upright.
I woke up a couple minutes before it ended, we were given final instructions about lining up to sign some form, and take some booklet.....and we were on our way 'out'...I was in my car 1530.
C count on the way home  2
Home 1615.
Inside.... I changed the big dish of dog water.
Cleaned up mounds of dog poop in the back yard, and dumped it all and more in a trash bag.
Then I opened the box the Her dresser arrived in, and was unpacking it, as She arrived home from work.
I continued unpacked, then began puzzling over the assembly instructions.....
Stitch came home......
I finally had something figured out, and asked for Stitch's help to do some grunt work, while I continued to figure out where pieces went.

By 1945, She and I had to leave, to deliver a bed frame and a personal check to Her second youngest son, and his aunt, Her half-sister.... only a 20 mile drive.
And we returned, talking about dinner.....
And decided on Norm's.
She said, because I went to that bureaucratic class..... and managed to deal somehow with Stitch 'helping'   me with the dresser, and loading the bed frame in the car, AND driving Her to HB....  I had been 'punished enough' for the day, and was passing on enforcing CT, for today.

"But you're not getting out of a spanking," She said.
...Welll it's 0030 right now....

Home...
and She went to Her computer, as communications with Ell, that had temporarily halted, had resumed, and She wanted to keep it open.
I took my first shower of the day,  and went to my bedroom.

HSLO  38.5
HSLS   38.5
HSLB
D UN  7.31.26
Days under P   2/5
With that dirty slut:  7

No comments:

Post a Comment