Wednesday, February 19, 2014

02.18 Diary

Off work 0630.
Had to get gas on the way.... still, home 0733.
Fed the animals,  started the dryer as requested....
Showered....
and in Her room,  0800 or so.   Naked but for black no-show socks,  I started by showing Her the current look of the bruises on my bottom, as She often requests,  then I got in bed next to Her.
We dozed a bit, we talked a bit....
Around 0900, I said, "I think it's about time...."
She gave me a wicked smile, "For ..what?"
"I do need to eat, and get to sleep, for my long shift tonight...."
"Um,  got time for  a spanking?"
"Oh... yeah...."
"Oh, good.   Get up, and get in the corner."
I did so, and stood.... while I heard Her thumping around in the kitchen area.
She returned, and said, "Pick  a number between one and ten."
"Um, seven."
"Okay, now FDAU."
I got on the bed, FDAU, with my feet hanging off the edge of the bed, while I heard Her leave the room, and return, in a few minutes.
I did not see it when She came in, as She has a tendency to try to surprise with me whatever She uses, but I saw, later, that She had fetched a back scratcher,  basically a bit of wood about a foot long,  an inch and a half wide, a quarter inch thick.
As I remember it:
  14 swats on each buttock (total of 28) (She was using the number I had chosen, and multiplied by 4).
  Then,  28 swats on my ... perineum, which, in later conversation, She told me is referred to in regular jargon as the 'taint'.   Which I researched when I got to work, and of course, She was correct.
Then She told me to get flat on my back... and She applied 28 swats to each thigh.
Then She told me to count out loud as She applied another 28 swats to each thigh.
Then She started swatting the soles of my feet, and I didn't count, as I 'assumed' the counting only applied to the strokes on my thighs.
"Why didn't you count?"
"I didn't know I was supposed to."
"So, you decided for yourself not to count?  You count til I tell you to stop."
"Yes, Merry."
"Legs up, and hold them."
Diaper position...
"This is for NOT counting...."
And I counted another 28 swats to the 'taint'.
Then She put down the stick, and straddled my chest for some 'aftercare'.

  It hurt like hell....  it's MEANT to, as She would point out...  but it did not hurt in such a way that I would say, 'oh please don't do that again'.  And the afterglow, or heat, was ...sensational.  Pictures at the end of this....

And up, and we had breakfast...and She started getting ready for work.
I was in bed, asleep, when or shortly after, She left.
I got up around 14:45 for a snack,  getting one piece of chocolate pie before it was all gone, and
went back to bed.
She was home...oh 15:30 I think,  and I was awake enough to talk to Her, and hear Her say that She was going to nap in Her own bed for a bit.
My alarm went off at 17:15, I was up at 17:25 and started getting ready for work.
She told me She was taking me to work.... that She had an ulterior motive, which I never did hear about....
The three of us were in Her car around 1815.... and I arrived at work 19.10

An easy night at work....so far  (02:45).
The morning dispatcher sent me a text, saying he would be late,  having back problems, took some Advil, reset his alarm for 0500.  
Doesn't matter THIS morning, I'm here until 09:30.

Hrs s Last Or  683
Hrs s Last Sx  82
Hrs s Last B   14
DAYS un.     7.31.18

My bottom, before She got started


Afterwards:  Thighs and taint:
close up of 'taint'





 





No comments:

Post a Comment