Tuesday, February 11, 2014

02.10 Diary

Off work 0630.  Stopped for gas on the way home....home 0743.

She was awake, because Stitch woke Her up at 0500, looking for his bicycle helmet and chain, and blamed me that he couldn't find it, because I hurried him up so much for housecleaning on Saturday.
They found it...but She couldn't get back to sleep.
As I walked in, She called me on my phone, asking me to come join Her.
First though, I had to feed the animals, and take a quick shower.
I went into Her bedroom, and She had me stand at the edge of the bed, so She could check out the state of my bottom....which has not been properly tended to in some 18 days now.
Then She said, I could join Her in bed.
We get into some very interesting conversations during this morning time.
One topic was regarding a very interesting fantasy She had.... which I've been occupying my mind with figuring out how to realistically realize it for Her.
Another topic was ....menage a trois'.  She's had a few,  but does She have an interest in one with Stitch and myself.... I'll leave the answer to that for another day.
Then   we  ......... had sex.
Finished around 0900 or so, and it was time to get up and get somethin' to eat.
I went to sleep in Her bed, around 10:45.

She called in 'sick' from Her job, simply because She was too sleep-deprived, and evidently spent the morning, afternoon  paying bills online, and working on a file system.
I am SO VERY PROUD of Her, that She has started to do that.... rather than spending so much time on the numerous websites that She scans and posts on.
My eyes opened around 1545, and She immediately started telling me Her fears about our budgeting shortfall, in terms of the contributions Stitch and I make, versus the amount of money we need for basic household bills.  
I tried to go back to sleep...and actually managed, and She woke me up around 17:30.
I got up, showered, dressed, fed my cats, made coffee.....
Said 'good bye' and departed.
I was in my car, rolling at 1830,   but due to horrible traffic on the 101, arrived at work 1940.
Which was annoying because I was anticipating my manager being there, for a performance evaluation.
He was not there, and I found an email, saying that he had to postpone, because he still had not gotten a confirmation from HIS boss, regarding what he really wanted to be able to do.

A pretty easy night at work.
I heard from Her a couple times, via messages on FL.  
With a new problem for Her.  She updated the Virus Protection Program on Her computer, and thinks it updated Her password-lockbox, so now She doesn't remember any passwords to Her numerous websites.

I must remind Her, that I did do a back up to Her harddrive, about a month ago...and there's a way to reset the computer to a point back in time, so we should be able to retrieve it.

HsLO  494
HsLS   15
DAYS SINCE LAST BEATNG  17
Days UN  7-31-10


No comments:

Post a Comment