Monday, February 24, 2014

02.23 Diary

I thought my alarm was set for 0800 to get up, ready for service.
But it wasn't.
I woke up at 0830, with my stomach doing flip flops, and cramped up.
I went back to sleep.
She got me up around 1000, for breakfast.
I had orange rolls, and went back to bed.
She woke me again, around noon,  suggesting, if I felt like it, I should get up for corner time.
I demurred, not feeling well.
So this day does not count as a punishment day.
I got up and moving around 1230, packing, prepping,  took a shower....
In the car at 1350, and just avoided getting on the freeway, when I realized I left my phone behind, and went back to get it.
So, left home, 1408 and at work  1455.
Caught up on four days of blogs... and assorted other stuff.

Chatted with Her a bit, about Ell, who had been inundating Her with messages...

And otherwise uneventful.

HSLO 803
HSLS  79
HsLD  34
D Un  7.31.23
D under Pun  1  (did not count today)







No comments:

Post a Comment