Wednesday, February 26, 2014

02.25 Diary

C count  from 00 to 0630............... 2
Off work 0630.
Stopped for gas on the way home, and hit a buncha traffic on the way home.
C count to home ..............................3
Home, 0755.
Fed the animals...showered....
Naked, I joined Her in bed.
We talked about this and that.... 
And mutually agreed that Mondays and Tuesdays would be punishment-blackout days...
And...  had sex, which consisted of ten seconds of giving Her oral, followed by a decent period of intercourse, with a break long enough for Her to go urinate, then we resumed... right up to a Happy Ending for ME!
Then we jumped up, as She needed to get ready to go to a meeting, and I went about making dinner.
She left, around 11:30, and I was asleep shortly thereafter.

UP, 17:10.  
Shower, dressed, made coffee etc....
Said, and kissed Her good-bye, and departed.
Arrived at work, 1915
 C count enroute..........    3

A busy night, with event or events around time, all warm-up stuff for the really big show, this coming Sunday.

Oh, Blogger DELETED my newest blog,  Shilo's Fantasies,  telling me 'they' decided my blog was SPAM!
I emailed, asking for reinstatement, then I started ANOTHER blog, with the same concept,  called DreamsOfShilo.

C count from arrival to midnight:  1 

HsLO   14.5
HsLS    14.5
HsLD    82
Days UN  7.31.25
Days under punishment  1 (for CT) 4 (for profile notes)
Times with that dirty slut:   9




No comments:

Post a Comment