Sunday, February 23, 2014

02.20 Diary ..Caught as a Liar

At 08:35, She woke me up, telling me that I had ten minutes to be up, feed the animals, and be on the spanking bench.
Well, all that was not going to happen in ten minutes, but....
I was in the bathroom, urinating, when I saw Her standing at the bathroom door.
I came out, and She said, "My bedroom, instead."
I entered, and She said, "Truth. Now. Have you been smoking."
Pause.  "Yes."
She nodded, and showed me the pack of cigarettes, that I had put in one of my carry bags, but didn't bother to zip up.... so, hidden in plain site, as it were.
She told me that She can not, will not, EVER approve of me, smoking, but the very WORST THING is... me, lying to Her about it, when She asked me, so many times in the recent past, 'Have you had a cigarette today?'  and I said, 'No' even though I had.
So, we talked 'punishment'.
What She decided, was to have me write up five forms of punishment, and give them to Her, and She would choose some or all of them.

Then, She started getting ready to go to work.... but prior, took the time to sit at the table and fill out some Catholic survey that came in the mail.
And so, She left,  just a little bit later than She should have,  and I started looking over the list of things I wanted to accomplish that day.
At 11:10, She sent me a text:  "I arrived at 11:07. He sent me home."
Oh boy.
I was in the process of putting up curtain rods in Her room, when She arrived, as Little-S, in tears.
I tried to console Her.  
She calmed down somewhat, and once I got the curtain rods over the two windows in Her room ready, She put the curtains on the rods, and we got them up in place.
Then came putting Cookie's beds in the laundry..... scooping litter boxes.... 
and putting up two curtain rods over the sliding glass door in my room.
Once I had those up, together we put the curtains on the rods, and I got them up in place.
Then I swept and mopped the floor in Her bedroom.
As I finished, She said, "Hello, my husband."
Which meant, Little-S had gone back to sleep, and She had returned.
I continued with sweeping and mopping the kitchen, emptying the portable toilet in my bedroom, washing out the big dog water dish, and changing the towel under it.
Then I sat down at my laptop to see if any videos that I uploaded were on line yet.
And I started/finished composing possible punishments.
Around 16:00, She came up to where I was sitting:  "I want sex."
I raised an eyebrow, stood up, and we went to my bedroom, and engaged in ...some of that.
Around 17:15, we got up and showered and dressed.... ..
And were in my car around 18:00, heading to a dinner Munch.
We arrived around 18:40, and went in.
As we sat, a very new-to-this-sort-of-thing fellow, Ell, sat next to me, and tried to engage me in some converation, .which usually doesn't work well, and he was asking questions that Merry was much better able to answer, so, while I suggested Merry and I trade places, it was Merry's idea that Ell and I switch, which is what we did...leaving me seated between two strangers.
We had dinner, and the talk began, which was really an open open about various Femdom things, and started with party planning....and I just didn't like what I was hearing.... these women were talking about men as they might talk about dogs,   and taking them to a dog show.....
And I really did not like sitting between strangers...
I excused myself to the rest room,  and from there, went to my car, got in, and tilted the seat back.
I sent Her a text, saying, "I went to my car..."  and took a nap.
She had the ringer on Her phone down, so She didn't hear my text, and I still have my volume down, so I didn't hear Her reply.
She came knocking at the car window around 21:20...and we headed home.
There we both got on our computers.
She had a bad sleep-night, the night before, and went to bed 23:00 or so,
and I was in bed around 00:30.

HSLO  731
HSLS  7
HSLB  34
D UN  7.31.20



No comments:

Post a Comment