Thursday, February 13, 2014

02.12 Diary

SO.... off work,10:00.
Off I went, to ab appointment in South LB, arriving early...11:15.
The person I was meeting arrived right on time, 12:30, and I was there til 13:15... then I headed home.
T puttered around with a few chores,  like getting the dishwasher started, and starting a load of Merry's laundry....and starting the hot tub.... and got in it.
When Merry got home, She joined me....and we soaked until 5:30.
Merry got out and went into the house, to the shower, and shortly after, I followed.
After a while, Merry had dinner on, ....  and She called Stitch to come get his, and he was so slow and indifferent to responding, that Merry was hurt and mad,  and stormed into Her bedroom, saying that She would not eat with us.... and slammed the door.

From Her computer, She emailed to me a latter of explanation, that She wanted me to show Stitch, which I did.

Eventually She opened the door and allowed Stitch to go in....
And I went on to bed, around 22:00,  having been continuously awake for some 28 hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment