Sunday, February 23, 2014

02.21 Diary

up at 08:30.
Over breakfast, we talked about punishments.
I produced the note cards I had written.
1.  (  ) minutes of corner time, for  (  ) number of days.
 2.  Required daily exercise regimen, consisting of jumping jacks, squat thrusts, etc.
 3.  Daily household chore(s), including sweeping /mopping any floors, cleaning the bathroom, whether it's really needed or not.
 4. Internet restrictions: being barred from going on a selection of my 'favorite' sites.
 5. And there was a fifth one, and for the life of me, I can't remember what it was.

Of those, She chose #1.   She said, it would be 20 minutes of corner time daily,  on days of Her choosing, which meant, She may or may not choose to enforce it on a given day,  for at least one week, up to two weeks, but She wasn't going to tell me how long it would last.
And, She wanted public confessions.   She wanted me to add to my profile on the spanko- or BDSM- related sites, a note that "I lied to My Mistress.", with the note to remain on those sites for one month.
And, She said, for one month, for any BDSM-related events we go to, I had to wear a sign on my body, that stated, "I lied to My Mistress".
Then we started getting ready, as we had places to go, things to do.
In my car, and
First, to Her beautician, in Tr.... while She was in there, I went across the street to a pet store, and got cat food, then went back across the street to see if the health food store there had M. gum extract (no).
She came out, and we went down the parking lot, so She could get an ice cream cone.
Heading towards home from there, we stopped at a Healthcare systems, to turn in sleep study paperwork, and they immediately gave Her a brand new CPAP.
From there, we went on down the freeway, got off, and went into a Home Depot, and ordered a screen door for our back door.
Then we went to a supermarket for some weekly supplies, plus sausages for the dinner She was providing for, that night.

And home,....groceries away....   I did some scooping and cleaning, emptied the toilet, thought about ways to put up metal bookshelves, but didn't work,  got online a bit,  then I was sent out to pick up a friend of Her's that was coming to the meeting.
I left, and returned with Her...
And we waited while She prepared a fruit salad for dessert...
Then we packed up, and the four of us got in my car, and we drove down the street to the meeting place.
We had dinner.
Then the members adjourned to their meeting, and I went to my car for a nap, from 2000 to 2115.
She came and got me, to get me to help pack up.
We left.  I dropped Stitch at the house, and She rode with me to drop Her friend off at home...
And we returned home, about 2250.
She went to get on Her computer, and I set up Her new CPAP.
I got online myself, and updated my profile on FL, Sp0, and S-tube.
She went to bed, around 2300, and I went to bed around 0030.

HSLO  755
HSLS  31
HSLD  58
D UN  7.31. 21



No comments:

Post a Comment