Monday, February 10, 2014

02.09 Diary

Up about 0930...
She made orange rolls.....for breakfast...
Then we went back to bed....
And had sex....
And went back to sleep.
I got up around 13:00...
Showered, dressed, packed up, made coffee...
Kissed Her goodbye, while She still slept....
Got in my car, and arrived at work  just about 14:30.
Interesting bit of overlapping scheduling....
 the guy that started at 0530 was still here, until 1600
 Another guy started at 0900...
 Another guy started at 1400..
 We only have 3 stations in the dispatch room.
So the guy scheduled to leave at 1600, was happy to leave at 1500.

So far....   2200 right now....  really quiet at work....   heh.

 Thoughts: it's been 17 FULL days since I've had any kind of, um, well, beating.
My notes say that the gastritis symptoms kicked in, some 14 days ago, which certainly is a major/primary factor in the abstinence.
But lately?
I wonder.... has She held back on giving beatings, waiting for me to say, "I'm ready..."?
  Although I remember a conversation, wherein She said, She is in an emotional cycle where She is much more interested in having sex than giving beatings.
And ...quite honestly...I am MORE than a little bit scared.
 When I go THIS long without beatings, there's a change in my pain threshold, and I feel like I can't take as much as when I'm 'in practice'
  BUT
 THAT does not effect Her any, as when She beats me, it's with the same vim and vigor, whether the last time was 10 hours ago, or 10 days ago. 
 So, it's more than a little intimidating, thinking about getting walloped the way She wallops, when I feel like my pain tolerance is down.
 And YET,  we have this spanking bench, sitting in our living room, been there a week....unused.
Damn.

HsLO 470
HsLS    12
HSLB   385
D UN   7.31.09





No comments:

Post a Comment