Wednesday, February 12, 2014

02.11 DIary

Due to a problem at the office that occurred 5 minutes before my quitting time, I stayed over to assist in helping with the repercussions....
Then I departed...
And got stuck in an accident related traffic snafu on the first freeway I got on.....
So I didn't arrive home until about 8:40, and Merry called me on my cell, just as I pulled in the driveway, checking on me.  
.... In perfect hindsight, it probably woulda been a good idea to call Her first, and let Her know I was delayed....
....Which I did consider but, for one, I did not want to wake Her up, assuming She was sleeping, and for two, I do not like (and it is against the law) to talk on my cell phone while driving, even if I wasn't actually moving very much or very fast.
    So...home,  and I fed the animals, took a shower, and went into Her room, wearing black ankle socks and a robe.
   She told me to take off the robe, and move in closer, to where She lay on the bed, to inspect my bottom.  It had been some 17 days since our last impact play, but She still noticed a couple soft spots.
   We talked a few minutes, then She said, "Go to the kitchen, see how much coffee is in the pot."
   I went and returned.  "About half full."
   "Good, now ...stand in the corner."
   I did so, and She came up behind me. "Do you know WHY you are standing in the corner?"
   I really had no idea..."Because you told me to."
 "Well, that much is true..."
 And then, and I don't remember how we go on the topic, but She had me singing verses to "Down on the corner", not that I could remember anything past, "Down on the corner, out in the street" so I just kept on making up rhymes as I went along, and every time I paused, She said, "Keep going."
F i n a l l y, She said, "Stop, turn around....   get on the bed, FDAU."
   I did so, with my ankles and feet just off the edge of the bed, thighs spread, and my face down on the bed, and She said, "Stay there, don't move, while I go start my coffee."
  I waited there, and She returned.
  Standing on my blind side, She said, "So, you were late getting home for understandable reasons. However, my alarm goes off at 08:20, and when you're not home, I worry, I really worry, so why didn't you call me?"
 "I ..don't know, I'm sorry, I should have."
 "Yes, you should have.  I worry so much, and it hurts me to worry.   So now, you must be punished for it."
 "I understand, it won't happen again...."
  She did not show me what She was about to use, but I had a hunch, it was the leather belt that She brought home from Walmart, the previous Saturday.
  She said, "You were forty minutes late, so...."
  She began with 40 vertical smacks, on alternating buttcheeks....
   And after a moment's break, continued with 40 horizontal swats.
  "Face up, on the bed, flat...  cover your winkie with your hands."
  Now that I could see, my hunch was confirmed, She was using a leather belt, doubled up.
  She continued with 20+ swats on the front of my upper thighs.
  When She stopped, I dropped my hands from my winkie, to flat on the bed.
  "Did I say you could move your hands?"
  "No...." I said, and hurriedly put them back, and She gave me one hard swat, landing across both thighs.
  "Now, legs up to your chest, and hold them in place."
   Standing to my right, She said, "Count these out loud."
   Many times through gritted teeth, I counted to forty, as the belt landed across the back of my thighs.
   After "Forty!", She through down the belt. "Done, you can relax."
I did so, and She climbed on top of me, straddling me, and we started talking about it.
  When She asked, I said the belt is stingy, and effective, but not so horrible that I just 'couldn't take it'.
 An equivalent beating with a heavy paddle would have been .... utterly OW,  and a paddle on my thighs would have been worsely so,  and the one time when She used a cane with me in diaper position really pushed my limit.... 
  But this, the belt, hurt.... but not so much that I was near the limit of my pain threshold.
  The we got up, and went to make our breakfast, etc.
  Then She went into the shower....  and three different times as I sat down to eat, She called me into the bathroom...while She was in the shower.... to tell me something, or hand Her something. 
   Well, two times for sure....  clock and toothbrush...I just think there was another time, too.
  She went to work, I finished eating and reading two days' worth of newspapers...  and piddled around, and pulled a full plastic bag of garbage out of the can, took it out back, and put it down by the garage door, went into the garage door, found two coffee tables that I thought might be suitable for a fulfillment of the fantasy that we talked about, the day before...
And went to bed, 11ish.

She arrived home....1700ish...came into my room, pulled down my briefs, and BIT my right buttock.
"Why did I bite you?"
I was mighty groggy. "Uh...no idea..."
"Look outside your window, by the garage door."
I did. The bag'o'trash that I left by the garage door had been torn open, and trash strewn about, along with some of it in the pool.   I had forgotten about how much our new-ish dog, Donna, liked to 'explore things'.
  She went out, and fished trash out of the pool.
I went back to sleep until 17:30.
 Then I got up....  and I went outside and rebagged the trash on the ground, and put it INSIDE the garage.
  While I was back in my room,  I could see outside, Stitch going out with a plastic bag,  and looking mystified as to why there was no garbage to pick up.
   I took a shower, fed small animals, dressed, made coffee...and departed.
   Traffic sucked, thus one big reason why I'm glad for these long shifts I work, but only three days....
   Again, I expected to see my manager at work, for a performance review, and again, all I found was an email, saying that he still had not heard from HIS manager, and needed to postpone the review to next week.
  Fine....so to work.....     it was ...1945, and I saw 4 open rides within the next 90 minutes, to get covered....always a stressy situation....
 I got through it.
 I always do.
The rest of the night.....  no problem.
 She and Stitch had gone to a dinner, and She sent me a text when She got home, and told me about a special surprise She brought home....
Otherwise, we did not chat at all.

HsLO  515
HsLS   39
HsLB   14.5
D UN   7-31-11

this is my LONG shift....   14.5 hours at the office.....  
but once I get off work, I don't come back for 100 hours....
But today, i have an appointment in the southern part of the town I live....so I'm far from getting to bed yet
And this is also why I get so behind on blogging, on a daily basis.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment