Tuesday, February 25, 2014

2.24 Diary

Off work, 0630.
C count from 00 to 0630,  2
I stopped at Ralph's on the way home, arrived home 730-ish.
C count  on the way home,  3.

She was awake when I went inside, said She had hardly slept at all, and told me to 'hurry up'.
I fed the animals, showered, and naked, got in bed next to Her.
We talked a bit about my re-acquired smoking habit, which She refers to as "that fucking slut" or similar unkind words.
And we napped.... 
At one point, She said, "I should put you in the corner but I'm too tired."
Which I did not entirely understand.... I stand stand in the corner, while She slept and set an alarm.
"Then I wouldn't be able to watch you and make sure you don't move."
Well, I wouldn't move, but okay....
And I was really tired myself, and if She had decided to corner me, I would have said so.

On that note, I suggest the following adjustment:
Her terms of the corner time punishment were/are :  20 min. a day,  with Her keeping the option of not enforcing it on a given day, for a period of one to two weeks,  with only Her knowing how long that period will be. 
I suggest "black out days" on Monday and Tuesday, as these are the hardest for me, in terms of turn around, from the time I get home from work, roughly 0730, to the time I need to get up for work, roughly 1700.
So,  we simply don't include Monday or Tuesday. 
The "one to two week period" will mean, seven to fourteen continuous calendar days, that don't include Monday or Tuesday.
It started on 2/22.  It does not include 2/23, because I simply wasn't feeling well.
As for the other terms of punishment.... my profiles STILL show the notes of confession, and if'n'when we go to public BDSM events, I must wear a sign of confession... that remains in effect for the "one month period" from 2/22.

We got up around 0930 and had breakfast/dinner.
And went back to bed.... 1030 or 11ish.

I got up around 1530 for my usual mid-sleep snack, and went back to bed....
And got up around 17:15, with Her still sound asleep.
After I showered and dressed, She was up and moving....
I got caught up in FL messages.... 
And left the house about 1835.
C count enroute to work :  3

Work: same ol' same ol'   Some challenges, nothing that I'm not accustomed to by now.
We exchanged  a couple emails, and when I heard nothing from Her for awhile, I assumed She was asleep ...until She called me at 0345, saying She had been 'reading' but wouldn't tell me what.

Meanwhile, I started another blog.
Shilo's Fantasies (http://fantasiesofshilo.blogspot.com)  which will be specifically about the Top of the Top fantasies I've had or still have, within the BDSM/kinky world, so it won't JUST be about spanking.
...tho', spanking is Numero Uno.

C count to midnight :   2

HSLO  827
HSLS   103
HSLD   58
Day UN  7.31.24
Punishment days complete  1 
Cigarettes 10

No comments:

Post a Comment