Tuesday, February 18, 2014

02.17 diary

Off work, 0630.
In holiday-lessened traffic, home  0715.
Inside,  feeding animals.
Then a shower.
Then, into Her room to wake Her up.
R was home, off work, asleep next to Her.
She got up, and we went to my bedroom... and after She got in bed, She ordered, "Stand up, turn around, take 'em down."
Caught me by surprise.... it's been quite a while since She used that tone of voice with me.
Yes, it HAS been awhile since we've been in  M/s 'mode', going back to before my stomach issues started.
Anyway, She wanted to see how my bottom was looking after yesterday's party.
She said, "Nice,"  then said I could get into bed.
I asked, "Nice? That's it?"
She said, "The longer answer is, looking at those bruises makes me want to beat you and add MY own marks to it."
"Okay, let's leave it at nice."
And we talked... or She started....by expressing Her displeasure when I went to bed Saturday night without saying anything....and not apologizing, the following morning, or even saying "I Love you" before I departed, and 'assuming' She was mad at me, when She said a summary 'good night' in a text exchange the night before. 
Rules She made, or re-emphasized, on the spot:
 Don't assume... Ask. Talk.
 Say 'good night' when I'm going to bed. Interrupt anything She might be doing.

Up, to make breakfast...
And to sleep,  10:30 or so.

Funny thing, later, I saw Her wave at me from the doorway,  and I thought She was just leaving...but I looked at the clock, it was 15:30, She was just getting home.
I got up for a snack, and went back to bed, and She joined me.
My alarm went off at 1715...and I got up around 1800, in a minor panic.
Barely enough time to get dressed, etc, and in the car at 18:30.

Traffic was not the usual Queen Bitch...  just a Princess Bitch, and I pulled in at 19:26, for which I was grateful, as I was expecting to get a performance review from my boss, and I kinda wanted to be on time for it.
He was working in dispatch, and after some immediate dust settled, we went into the office, and spent all of 5 minutes with the review, and he told me about the raise I was getting.....
And back to work.

She and I chatted a bit through the course of the night...some via text, which I despise, because my cell phone locks up while inside the dispatch room.   Then we were in the sp'o chat room, and the site server crashed.  Then we exchanged a few emails.
I told Her about a random-spanking-generator site I found, which I'm mighty interested in trying.

Then She signed off , and went to bed.





No comments:

Post a Comment