Sunday, February 23, 2014

02.22 Diary

Up 0830
Over breakfast, I showed Her the note added to my FL profile, and She told me how SHE wanted it done, and I revised it.
Then She said, "Corner, now." 
And directed me to the corner in the entry way, where the front door would hit me in the ass if it was opened too hard.
I went there and stood.
I felt something touching my buttocks.... did not know what, as I continuing standing as still as I could.
I did adjust my feet once, which prompted an immediate "Keep still!" from Her.
Later, She showed my pictures She took.
She had written across my buttocks, in permanent marker, "I lied to Mistress about my smoking. Liar Liar".
I did not get copies of the pictures, but it does appear in video that we shot, later in the afternoon.

She said, "Time's up," and I turned around to run to the bathroom, to vomit in the toilet.  Something did not sit well.
She allowed me time to lay down, and try to relax, feel better, a bit.
I did so,  then got up to do some ...things.
In my room, I tried to fix the speakers to my stereo, to no avail.
I managed to hang two heavy metal bookshelves on a wall.
I started work on merging and rearranging drawers.  I had some drawers  over here with socks in it, and drawers over there, and I was working on getting 'em all in one chest.
She came in and said, "I want you over the spanking bench."
I said, "No."
She said, "What!?  You may say, 'I need a minute' or 'I need some time' but NOT 'NO'."
"Um, yes, okay, in two minutes."
Actually, I was ...annoyed...about something else, which will come up ...soon in this post.
I went into the living room, stripped naked,  focused the video camera, and got on the bench.
She came in,  and had me get upright, so the camera could see the writing on my buttocks.... then I got back down.
She started with Her leather belt.....
Then used two of the three wooden spoons that came in a set we recently bought at a supermarket...
Then She put on a rubber glove, and started with two fingers in my anus, then three fingers, then four, then had most of Her hand inside, until I grunted, I had enough, and She took Her hand out, and told me to get up, and thus ended the video.
I took the camera to my room, plugged it into a laptop, and uploaded it, and began the process of converting it to wmv,  and editing it to cut out the nothing-happening parts.
She came into my room, and lay on my bed for a 45 min nap while I was doing this.
Around 1545, She got up, to go into the shower, to get ready for a dinner meeting.
I hit the shower first, and was just finishing when She got in.
While She was in the shower, She said, "I Love you....." as She often does, many times a day.
(not a complaint or anything like that, just saying what is)...
And I asked, "So.... why don't you want to please me?"
She stuck Her head out of the shower...."What makes you say that, I always want to please you..."
"You still haven't, or won't, do the spanking video that I want to do...."
"Oh.... THAT one.   Remember, this is about what makes ME happy."

What??!!    Am I not in this relationship for my own happiness, too?  
This response did NOT make me happy.

Then She added, "You are under punishment.  You don't get what you want."
Okay, THAT, I understand

She got out of the shower, we dressed.
We had to stop a dog fight in progress before we could get going, but get going we did.
And arrived at the selected dinner place around 17:10.
Ell was already there.
Ell was the 'new guy' that had come to the Munch Thursday night, and She had agreed to meet with him again, to continue answering the multitude of  questions he might have.
The three of us ate...and he had a few questions, and She had a few questions for him....
and we left, and we were home around 20:00
She called a family meeting,.as Stitch has been carrying a bit of attitude lately, so he and I sat in the kitchen while She baked cookies and talked.
I guess a few things were straightened out...?
And I went back to my room, to continue..and finally finish....  trimming the video, putting the pieces together into one video,   and I posted it on Fl, and Stube, and S-o.
It was 00:30, and I went in and said 'good night' to Her, and went to bed, and She joined me, shortly thereafter.

HSLO  779
HsLS  55
HSLD  10
Day U   7.31.22
Punishment; Day 1



 


No comments:

Post a Comment