Sunday, February 9, 2014

02.08 Diary

Up 07:15.
We waited for a call from a contractor, which we got, saying our security door would be installed between 1 and 4.
So, we got up and dressed, and 3 of us went to a charity breakfast in RB.
Little-S came out twice, asking for a raggedy Ann doll, on sale there, and after I asked Merry for permission, I bought it, for the both of them.
Then, we went to Her post office, down the street.
Then a shopping center with a Staple's and a Walmart next to each other.
I went into Staples, while she and R went into Walmart, and after a while, we met back at Her car, and headed home.
R and I began the project of sweeping, then mopping, the entire house, not included C's room or my room, while She left, to do some more shopping.
While R and I were working, the contractors arrived, to install the security door, which took them all of 45 minutes.

R and I were just finishing, and as the contractors finished, She arrived home.
She was beginning to start dinner...or at least thaw out some chicken...while I was sitting, reading three days' newpapers...
And I overheard a conversation, between Her and R, having to do with WHY would he put down the fresh washed bath mats, without cleaning the bathroom first  etc etc...
So R started cleaning the bathroom.
I felt an intense aggravation....
And I spoke to Her about it.. pointing out that R is gone  11 hours a day to work, 5 days a week...AND we just finished sweeping and mopping the whole house...so what was up with this?
At which point, She went into the bathroom, and told R to get out of the way, that She was going to do it.
I felt aggravated and confused, so I grabbed my keys, and went to my car, and drove around a bit, thinking about it.
 I decided it was not my place to get involved in the interactions between Her and R, and if R had any issues with the conversation that just transpired, he needs to speak up for himself.
I returned home....
She asked me about emptying the shelves in the medicine cabinet.... and I looked at it, and finally said, "Just ...let me do it."
So, I emptied the medicine cabinet, and wiped down all the shelves, then I did the same with the cabinet over the toilet....   then I wiped out the tub, then cleaned out the toilet, then scrubbed down the floor, and then mopped it.

Then we had dinner.

Then the hot tub was warm enough to get into, and She and I stripped off, and naked, got into it.
During our time in there, She alternated personalities, between Her and Little-S.

One conversation was about.... how She has been feeling She's not good enough for me...
   Huh?
Another was that, She has talked to R about 'it', and R was okay with videotaping our scenes, including fisting....   I said, let's save that for another day.
And another was,  when She expressed an interest in my "deepest darkest most desired scene that I would like to videotape" which I had alluded to, in chat, some days prior.
Prior to this, She had mentioned a scene that involved, my nuts in a humbler behind my thighs,  licking Her between Her spread legs, while She used a cane on my buttocks....   and She said, She thought She was 'close' to my 'most desired' scene, with that.
But, no.
Lookit this:
   http://bruisedbottomguy.blogspot.com/2011/08/for-my-first-post-on-this-blog-i-post.html
and:



That short clip...back in my masturbating days.... never failed to 'get me off'.  I usually saved it for my 'grand finale', or for when I just wanted a 'quickie'.

I want to re-create that video..... featuring Her and me....
Her, on a chair, me, naked over Her lap, just like that, which She applies a....  well, not a hairbrush, as the ones we have don't have much effect, but I'm sure our smaller paddles WOULD.   Or a bathbrush, but we need to buy yet another one, as she's broken four of them on my butt, so far.

We were in the tub for like 90 minutes, and decided, it had to be time to get out.
We went in, and into the bathroom, and shared a shower.
And then to bed, where we were asleep around midnight.

HsLO 446
HsLS    35
HsLB   361
D UN   7-31-8




No comments:

Post a Comment