Sunday, February 9, 2014

02.06 Diary

We got up around 0930, and had breakfast.
She was going to work....and I headed up to SW for a class on the Science of Mind.
Class lasted til 1300, then I went to the nearby CVS, which my doctor had sent my rx to...and picked up the rx.
Then I went to a nearby Honda dealer, to get a quote on having my car rekeyed and remote changed....ugh...don't wanna talk about that....
Then to a nearby GNC, looking for mastic gum extract, which they did not have.
Then to a nearby Office Depot for .3mm pencil leads, which they did not have....
At which point, it was about 15:30, and I began heading home, in rush hour traffic...
Arriving home around 17:00

I then started..and finished the project of changing fishtanks, upgrading the quarters of our large goldfish from a 10 gal tank to a 20 gallon tank.

Then dinner was ready. 

We went into my bedroom and watched the new TBBT.

...and had sex.....

and went to sleep, around 23:30.

HsLO 398
HsLS     1
HsLB  313
D UN  7-31-6



No comments:

Post a Comment