Sunday, February 23, 2014

02.19 Diary

Off work at 0930, and She was waiting for me.
In fact, She had been waiting for me awhile, as She had taken Stitch to work, after he woke up and found a flat tire on his bike...and then She took a surface street all the way from down there to up here.
I got in Her car, and we went to the Valley to drop sleep-study papers at our doctor's office.
We stopped at a Mickey D's drive through, and went on home.
Once there, She went to take a nap, and I started trying to upload videos, then I joined Her.
We woke up around 13:45.
She told me to take my briefs down, and She started inspecting my crotch and genital area...and found a long hair.  
She plucked it out, showed it to me, and said, "You have not been shaving very well..."
"Um... cheap razor blades."
"Whatever. You need to do better. Get up and get in the corner."
I did, and waited.
She left the room, and returned, and told me to lay down on the bed face up.
She held the short black Delrin cane.
She told me to pull me legs up...diaper position, and gave the back of my thighs 28 strokes with the cane. Then she added another 28 to the sides of my thighs.
I moaned a bit about the severity of it, and we talked....
and She lay down on Her stomach, flat, and handed me the cane, and told me to use it on Her.
I did, pausing, when She said, "Yellow.."  a couple times, then I stopped when I was ready to stop.
She had some little tears flowing. 
The marks on Her bottom were gorgeous.  I have never gotten welts like that.
I took pictures of the marks on Her phone.... but I never got copies of them.
I asked if She was ready to try copulation on a hot bottom, and She said, 'Oh yes'.
That was...fun....
Then we got up and showered,
And went off to pick up Stitch at work.
Back home, She got in Her car to go on some mysterious errand, and I took Stitch to a bike shop to get his tire fixed.
Home, I worked on video uploading awhile....
Then got in the hot tub,  with Her and Stitch joining me.
In the tub, under the water, Her hand stroked my penis to enough of a hardness, that She moved about in the water, and sat on top of me, and mounted me.... theoretically, without Stitch knowing.
We got out, when dinner was ready....  
And I sat down in an easy chair, and fell asleep.
She woke me up after awhile, to go take a shower,  then I was in bed around 23:00,  and She joined me, turning on the tv to watch....I have no idea what, as I feel asleep quickly.

Hr S L O  707
Hr s L Sx    9
Hr s L D     10
Days Unl   7.31.19

No comments:

Post a Comment