Monday, February 3, 2014

02.02 Diary

We left the BoD and went to C's for coffee and ice cream, then headed home,  arriving two-ish.

We got in bed, and .... engaged in some rare sexual activities....
I tried, twice, and lost my erection each time, but She seemed to be enjoying Herself, to the point that, when She gasped a final orgasm, around 03:30, She began snoring, fast asleep.

We got up around 0930, and She made some kinda orange biscuit things for breakfast.

I went back to sleep, for a nap around 1145, and She joined me...
And up around 13:15.
And I showered, dressed, etc....
Went out to the car, and came back in, when I realized my cell phone was still on the charger...
And rolling to work, 14:15.
101 Fouled up ...again.... and arrived at work  15:10.
And so begins a scheduled  16 hour shift.

Happy to report, not much drama, and enough time to catch up on blogs and such.....

HsLO 302
HsLS  21
HsLD  217
D UN  7(Dec)31(Jan)2(Feb)









1 comment: