Sunday, February 16, 2014

02.15 Diary

Up...around 10:00.
For feeding, breakfast, etc...
And sat down in a lounge chair, and went back to sleep, until like 13:00.
She and I moved to my bedroom, where we engaged in some sex ....  although I seemed to 'lose it' more quickly than has been happening, but She seemed satisfied.

Then I went back to work on Her computer,  doing an IM chat with a Norton tech.
Hours spent in vain, other than figuring out, there is no easy solution, and She would have to rebuild a lot of lost data from scratch.

Meanwhile, the three of us watch "Rock of Ages", which was saved on DVR.

Then we all dressed and went out to Soup Plantation.

And stopped at a supermarket on the way home.

Once home, She went to Her computer....Stitch turned on the tv...and I did chores,  like moving laundry from washer to dryer, bringing dry laundry in, emptying the dishwasher....

And I went to my bedroom, turned off the light, and started to go to sleep.

She came in around midnight, miffed and annoyed that I went to bed without saying anything to Her.

A little groggy, I said,  'I saw that you were on your computer ..again....and  figured you would come in when you were ready...'
I went to sleep again, and at some point in the night, She joined me.

HsLO  611
HsLS  10
HsLD  36
Days UN  7.31.15

1 comment: