Monday, February 17, 2014

02.16 Diary

Alarm off at 0730, I finally got up at 0810, with Her asleep next to me.
I feed animals, got my laundry in, and told Her, I was leaving at 0915.
She said, "Okay."

I was ready by 0910, and She was still in bed, so evidently, She was not going.

I found out somewhat later, She was undergoing abdominal distress.

I drove on, to Service....  receiving a text from Her in the meantime,  expressing Her disappointment that I did not apologize for 'last night' nor did I say 'I love you' when I left.
We exchanged a few texts....
And around 13:00 I was at a dungeon in the SFV for the monthly HSG Party.

I think I've mentioned before, I am the exact opposite of a party animal.   Picture a group of people sitting around, talking, and ...I am somewhere else.

So, for the first hour, I sat in a relatively quiet place, alone,  with earbuds in, listening to music on my phone.

Shortly after two, 'C' came along and got my attention.
"We're starting the caning demonstration, care to join us?"
I nodded, and stood up.
She smiled, "We need you to be the heavy bottom for this."
"Oh goodie."
We went into the main room.
With many others, I watched as BDL talked about canes, and caning,  while two females.... one that C called 'light' another that C called 'medium' were bent over a bench, skirts up...and she dished out cane strokes of varying...but mostly light... intensity.  
Then BDL stepped away, and borrowed from one spectator an implement, and said, "This is a sjambok. This one is rubber, and very heavy to use."
I was invited up to the stage or platform.(well, elevated by all of 12 inches, if that).
I dropped my pants, and bent over a bench,  and BDL applied something like ten strokes of the thing across my buttocks and et cetera.
A couple minor blood spots appeared, and he cleaned it up,  and I got up, and pulled up my pants.
"Shilo is a VERY heavy bottom.  Note how he took that without flinching or yelling.  Don't expect the same results at home."

Fuckin' A, that thing hurt.

More party mingling , or not, in my case.....
Then BDL came up to me, and said, "Ready to try some leather?"
Hell, yeah.

We found a spanking bench, and I stripped down to the wrestler's singlet I wore under my clothes.....and got on the bench.
He started with a number of swats with a medium sized leather holey strap.... followed by a number of swats with a larger leather holey strap,  and finished with a number of swats of a razor strop, the kind with two long straps on top of each other.
 Pictures, at the end of this post.
He, um, cleaned up my buttocks at bit, and I slowly got up and dressed.
Then came the 'reddest bottom' contest, which I thought I would do well in,  but come to find out, the rules were..... one Top with one bottom, one minute with implement of choice, to see who would get the reddest.   I did not have a Top to play with, as BDL was busy with C.  Oh well.

Afterwards, I stayed there, talking with C a bit, then I went outside, and sat down in the group with BDL...
then said my goodbyes, to get going to work..

I arrived around 19:00.... and started catching up on blogs and stuff, while doing 'some' work also.

In the bathroom, 30 min. later

Immediately after, still on the bench

In the bathroom, 30 minutes later
 H s LO  635
H s L S    34
 H s L B  7
DAYS un  7.31.16

No comments:

Post a Comment